*Referential video. Currently, we are not visiting the Piedras Rojas (Red Rocks) area, because it is closed by the local communities until further notice.
- Price per person for Perfect Plan for 4 days: CLP$ 157,500
The itinerary of this plan is designed for those who visit San Pedro de Atacama for 5 days, and its flight to Calama arrives on Day 1 of the program (before 12:00 pm), and its flight from Calama leaves on Day 5 (after 4:00 pm). In case your flight to Calama arrives on a previous date than Day 1 of the plan and/or your flight from Calama leaves on a date after Day 5 of the plan, you can book the plan as well, selecting the date in the calendar in which you want to make the first tour, and modifying in the next online booking steps the date of one or both shuttles.
- Day 1:
- Shuttle from Calama Airport to your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama.
- 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm: Moon Valley Tour.
- Day 2:
- Día 3:
- 8:00 am to 1:30 pm: Rainbow Valley and Yerbas Buenas Tour.
- 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm: Cejar Lagoon, Ojos del Salar and Tebinquinche Lagoon Tour.
- Day 4:
- 8:00 am to 5:30 pm: Salt Flats Route Tour.
- Day 5:
*The beginning and ending times are subject to variation, according to the changes of time and seasons. You must confirm in the calendar the times of the tours, according to the date you want to begin the program.
*Alternative to the Perfect Plan for 3 days, in case you stay in San Pedro de Atacama for more days.
*The price for the plan between August 22 and 29, 2019 is of CLP$ 148,000 per person.
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
- Shared transportation for all shuttles and tours.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish) for all tours.
- Airport pick up for shuttle in.
- Hotel pick up for tours to Atacama Salt Flat, Altiplanic Lagoons and Red Rocks, Rainbow Valley, Salt Flat Route and El Tatio Geysers, and for shuttle out.
- Breakfast for tours to Atacama Salt Flat, Altiplanic Lagoons, Salt Fla Route and El Tatio Geysers.
- Box lunch for the Salt Flat Route tour.
- Snack for tour to Rainbow Valley.
- Entrance to Moon Valley (CLP$ 3,000 per person).
- Entrance to Altiplanic Lagoons (CLP$ 3,000 per person).
- Entrance to Chaxa Lagoon (CLP$ 2,500 per person).
- Entrance to Jerez Ravine (CLP$ 1,500 per person).
- Entrance to the overlook for sunset in Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache tour (CLP$ 3,000 per person).
- Entrance to Rainbow Valley (CLP$ 3,000 per person).
- Entrance to Cejar Lagoon (CLP$ 15,000 per person).
- Entrance to Tebinquinche Lagoon (CLP$ 2,000 per person).
- Entrance to El Tatio Geysers (CLP$ 7,000 per person for Chileans and CLP$ 10,000 per person for foreigners).
- Hotel pick up for tours to Moon Valley and Cejar Lagoon (those tours start at a meeting point located in the centre of the town).
- Plane tickets.
- Comfortable clothing.
- Comfortable shoes (ideally trekking shoes).
- Warm clothing (for tours to Piedras Rojas, Tara Salt Flat and El Tatio Geysers).
- Water (1 litre per person, per tour).
- Minimum age required of 12 years old for El Tatio Geysers.
- Minimum age required of 10 years old for Salt Flat Route, and Altiplanic Lagoons and Red Rocks Viewpoints.
- Minimum age required of 6 years old for Moon Valley and Cejar Lagoon.
- Minimum age required of 8 years old for Rainbow Valley.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- If you cancel with more than 48 hours in advance, it will be refunded 100% of the deposit you payed for the booking.
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours in advance, it will not be refunded the deposit payed for the booking.
- Which is the availability for the Perfect Plan?
We have availability for any date from Monday to Sunday. You just need to book 48 hours in advance.
- Is it possible to change the tours order?
Yes. You can customize the itinerary your way. However, the suggested order is better for aclimatation to altitude, leaving the higher places for the end of the tour.
- Is it possible to book the itinerary without the shuttles, adding another excursions or changing the dates?
Yes, to book a customized itinerary, email us at email@example.com, indicating the in/out dates, number of people and the services you want to book.
Is there any restriction for the places reached by the shuttle service?
The shuttle service is nor carried out from/to accommodations located outside the urban area of San Pedro de Atacama, accommodations located at ayllus close to San Pedro de Atacama (Quitor, Yaye, Checar, Sequitor, Solor and Coyo) nor accommodations in the town of Toconao.
What happens with the activities of this plan in case of rain?
The possibility of having rain in San Pedro de Atacama is between January and March, which probably will produce changes in the itineraries of the tours or even cancel the activities, if needed. In both cases, we will notify you the previous days to give you some alternatives.
It is possible to book the Perfect Plan with accommodation?
In our website you will be able to book only transportation and excursions. If you want to add accommodation, you can quote and book online here.
- The tours are made in a group of how many people?
The size of the group depends on the tour and the date but the average of people in each one is between 5 and 25 people.
- The tours are made in what type of vehicle?
The vehicle depends on the size of the group. It can be a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (or similar) or a Volare (or similar).
- What does the breakfast include?
The breakfast includes tea, coffee, milk, bread, hot chocolate, juices and fruits.
- How likely is suffer "puna" or altitude sickness during the tours?
Only the tours to Altiplanic Lagoons, Altiplanic Lagoons and Red Rocks Viewpoints, and El Tatio Geysers reach more than 4,000 meters, so it is likely to suffer from puna. We invite you to read our tips to prevent it in our article: El mal de altura: Causas, Síntomas y Consejo.