- Price per person:
- CLP$ 13.000 per person.
- 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm and 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
- 4 hours and 15 minutes.
- Shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel nor entry ticket to Moon Valley (CLP$ 3.000 per person).
- Meeting Point:
- Tocopilla St and Caracoles St.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and water.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Minimum age required of 6 years old.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
The tour begins in the center of San Pedro de Atacama, from where we will go towards the Salt Mountain Range in the Atacama Desert, the most arid place in the whole world, to see one of the most picturesque points: the Moon Valley. The names already give you a clue of how is the landscape, ruled by the rock formations shaped by erosion, the salt cloaks over the ground and viewings that make you fell like if you were in another planet.
We will go across the valley, visiting its famous rock formations: the Tres Marías, the Cañón, the Amphitheater, and the Coyote Stone. Finally, we will enjoy the sunset from a natural mirador, where you can see how the desert changes its colors, with great volcanoes in the horizon, offering a speechless spectacle.
*The beginning time of the tour may be at 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm, depending on whether it is made the winter or summer season, respectively. You will be able to see the time corresponding to the date as you advance in the booking process.
*The ending time of the tour varies depending on the hours of light in the date you select to make the tour.
*The order of the visiting places is subject to changes the same day of the tour.
*The tour does not include a visit to the Death Valley.