Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
An online booking is made in four steps:
- Add to the cart the service you want to book. Once you are in the service you want to book, you must select the date and time when you want to make it in the calendar, and the respective number of people. You can add to the shopping cart as much services as you want.
- Check your booking summary. Once in the shopping cart, you will be able to verify that all services are added in the correct dates and times. In this step, we will indicate you if it is necessary to pay the total or just an advance of the total price of the services to make the booking.
- Complete the information related to the passengers. Then, we will ask you to indicate who will use the services (by filling in name, last name, identification number and nationality of the passenger) and, if it is necessary, information about accommodation and flights.
- Pay your reservation online. Once you select the payment method, you will be redirected to the respective payment website. In case the payment is successful, you will return to our website where you will find a summary of your purchase; at the same time, we will send you the corresponding confirmation e-mail, with all your itinerary details.
We receive online bookings at least 48 hours in advance. However, there are services which may be sold out with weeks or even months in advance, so our recommendation is always booking as far in advance as possible.
In every service you will find a calendar, which indicates the dates and times when it is possible to do or begin a service. However, starting in a specific date or time may be subject to other variables, like reaching the minimum number of passengers required by a local operator. To know the availability in a certain date and time, write us at email@example.com.
In every service’s detail is indicated if the hotel pickup is included or not. If it is not included, the service begins in a meeting point, which is specified in the service detail and in the confirmation e-mail that we will send to you once the booking is made.
Sometimes, the hotel is outside the pickup area (generally, when this is outside the city or town from where the service begins). In these cases, the pickup service cannot be carried out or is subject to an additional charge. To know if your hotel is inside a pickup area or not, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There's no cost, as long as it is done within the period defined in the service cancellation policy,which is detailed in each activity.
We have a customer service available 24/7 to answer whatever question you might have about our services, and assist you in every online booking process. However, we are a website focused only in online bookings, so we don't accept phone payments.
We focus on online reservations, so we don't have a customer service office. However, we have a customer service available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have, and assist you in the online booking process.
Our online payment methods are:
- PayPal, for payments with credit cards.
- WebPay, for payments with credit cards.
- Mercado Pago, for payments with credit cards.
- Culqi, for payments with credit cards.
- Redcompra, for payments with debit cards issued in Chile.
- Bank transfer, only from Chilean and Peruvian bank accounts.
Yes. Thanks to our SSL certificate (Secure Sockets Layer), your payment information is encrypted and protected from fraud. SSL encrypts your personal data, for example, your password, address and telephone number, and just you and the credit card issuer entity will have access to your card data.
Yes. Just in case it is necessary paying an advance and yet you prefer paying the total amount of the service, write us to email@example.com and we will send to you an e-mail with the instructions for the total payment.
If all services you booked have automatic confirmation, you will receive a Confirmed itinerary in your booking confirmatio e-mail. If one of the services you booked is subject to confirmation, you will receive a Subject to confirmation itinerary in your booking corroboration e-mail, which will be confirmed within the next 48 business hours, whenever exists the respective availability. In case you didn’t receive any of the e-mails described after the booking, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The confirmation e-mail that we will send to you will have a confirmation voucher attached that contains all booked service details, the already made and pending payments details and the local operators contact information.
No. If you received our Confirmed itinerary e-mail the services are 100% confirmed, so it is not necessary for you to re-corroborate the services and we won't contact you to reconfirm them.
In the moment of the hotel pickup or when you show up in the meeting point, you just have to present the confirmation voucher printed or in your cell phone.
You have to write us at email@example.com, indicating the information you want to modify. We will update the information and will send you the confirmation e-mail again, this time with the updated information.
You can ask for the cancellation or rescheduling of a booking at firstname.lastname@example.org always considering the cancellation policy of the service, indicated in the confirmation voucher.
The local supplier will be able to suspend an activity the days before the beginning of it or even once it has already begun, due to weather conditions or reasons of force majeure (natural disasters, accidents on the road, demonstrations and non- scheduled closures of parks, among others). To any circumstance of this kind, the possibilities of rescheduling or cancel thebooking without any cost are subject exclusively to the policies of the local supplier.