- High season price per person: CLP$ 253,000.
- Low season price per person: CLP$ 243,000.
*The high season corresponds to tours that begin from December to March, on July and on September. Low season, meanwhile, is for tours that begin from April to June, on August and from October to November.
The itinerary of this plan is designed for those who visit San Pedro de Atacama for 7 days, and its flight to Calama arrives on Day 1 of the program (at any time), and its flight from Calama leaves on Day 7 (after 4:00 pm). In case your flight to Calama arrives on a previous date than Day 1 of the plan and/or your flight from Calama leaves on a date after Day 7 of the plan, you can book the plan as well, selecting the date in the calendar in which you want to make the first tour, and modifying in the next online booking steps the date of one or both shuttles.
- Day 1:
- Day 2:
- 6:30 am to 2:00 pm: Altiplanic Lagoons, Atacama Salt Flat, Toconao and Socaire Tour.
- 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm: Cejar Lagoon, Ojos del Salar and Tebinquinche Lagoon Tour.
- Day 3:
- Day 4 to 7:
- 6:30 am (day 4) to 13:00 pm (day 7): Uyuni Salt Flat tour.
- Shuttle from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama to Calama Airport.
*The beginning and ending times are subject to variation, according to the changes of time and seasons. You must confirm in the calendar the times of the tours, according to the date you want to begin the program.
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of peple.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay online a deposit of the total price of the program.
- Once the payment is made, we will send you an email with the respective voucher. The remaining balance is paid in San Pedro de Atacama.
- You can reschedule or cancel the itinerary (with 100% refund), until 48 hours before it starts.
You can pay the advance with any credit or debit card.
- Shared transportation for all shuttles and tours.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish) for Atacama Salt Flat, Cejar Lagoon, El Tatio Geysers, and Moon Valley.
- Spanish-speaking local driver for Uyuni Salt Flat (4 days).
- Airport pick up for shuttle in.
- Hotel pick up for tours to Atacama Salt Flat, Altiplanic Lagoons, El Tatio Geysers and Uyuni Salt Flat, and for shuttle out.
- Breakfast for tours to Atacama Salt Flat, Altiplanic Lagoons, El Tatio Geysers and Uyuni Salt Flat.
- Meals and basic accommodation in Uyuni Salt Flat tour.
- Entrance to Moon Valley (CLP$ 3,000 per person).
- Entrance to Altiplanic Lagoons (CLP$ 3,000 per person).
- Entrance to Chaxa Lagoon (CLP$ 2,500 per person).
- Entrance to Jerez Ravine (CLP$ 1,500 per person).
- Entrance to Cejar Lagoon (CLP$ 15,000 per person).
- Entrance to Tebinquinche Lagoon (CLP$ 2,000 per person).
- Entrance to El Tatio Geysers (CLP$ 7,000 pér person for Chileans and CLP$ 10,000 per person for foreigners).
- Hotel pick up for tours to Moon Valley and Cejar Lagoon (those tours start at a meeting point located in the centre of the town).
- Border tax (Bs. 17 per person), entry tickets to parks (Bs. 186 per person) and access to toilets on the way (around Bs. 6 every access).
- Accomodation in San Pedro de Atacama.
- Plane tickets.
- Health insurance.
- Comfortable clothing.
- Comfortable shoes (ideally trekking shoes).
- Warm clothing (for tours to Altplanic Lagoons and El Tatio Geysers).
- Bathign suite and towel (for Polques Hot Springs).
- Water (1 litre per person, per tour).
- Sleeping bag.
- Passport or DNI.
- 300 bolivianos for expenses not included on the Uyuni Salt Flat tour.
- Minimum age required of 10 years old for El Tatio Geysers.
- Minimum age required of 8 years old for Altiplanic Lagoons.
- Minimum age required of 8 years old for Atacama Salt Flat.
- Minimum age required of 6 years old for Moon Valley and Cejar Lagoon.
- Minimum age required of 7 years old for Uyuni Salt Flat (4 days).
- Not recommended for people older than 65 years old.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- If you cancel with more than 48 hours in advance, it will be refunded 100% of the deposit you payed for the booking.
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours in advance, it will not be refunded the deposit payed for the booking.
- Which is the availability for the Perfect Plan?
We have availability for any date from Monday to Sunday. You just need to book it 48 hours in advance.
- Is it possible to change the tours order?
Yes. You can customize the itinerary your way. However, the suggested order is better for aclimatation to altitude, leaving the higher places for the end of the tour.
- Is it possible to book the itinerary without the shuttles, adding another excursions or changing dates?
Yes, to book a customized itinerary, email us at email@example.com, indicating the in/out dates, number of people and the services you want to book.
Is there any restriction for the places reached by the shuttle service?
The shuttle service is nor carried out from/to accommodations located outside the urban area of San Pedro de Atacama, accommodations located at ayllus close to San Pedro de Atacama (Quitor, Yaye, Checar, Sequitor, Solor and Coyo) nor accommodations in the town of Toconao.
What happens with the activities of this plan in case of rain?
The possibility of having rain in San Pedro de Atacama is between January and March, which probably will produce changes in the itineraries of the tours or even cancel the activities, if needed. In both cases, we will notify you the previous days to give you some alternatives.
It is possible to book the Perfect Plan with accommodation?
In our website you will be able to book only transportation and excursions. If you want to add accommodation, you can quote and book online here.
- The tours are made in a group of how many people?
The size of the group depends on the tour and the date, but the average people in each one is between 5 and 25 people. In the Uyuni Salt Flat Tour there are 6 people maximum per vehicle.
The tours are made in what type of vehicle?
The vehicle depends on the size of the group. It can be a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (or similar) or a Volare (or similar). The tour to the Uyuni Salt Flat is made in a minibus in Chile, and in a 4x4 Toyote Land Cruiser in Bolivia.
- What does the breakfast include?
The breakfast includes tea, coffee, milk, bread, hot chocolate, juices and fruits.
- How likely is suffer "puna" or altitude sickness during the tours?
Only the tours to the Altiplanic Lagoons and El Tatio Geysers reach more than 4,000 meters, so it is likely to suffer the puna. We invite you to read our tips to prevent it in our article: El mal de altura: Causas, Síntomas y Consejo.
- For the FAQ's about Uyuni Salt Flat tour, click here.