- Price per person for the Perfect Plan for 3 days: CLP$ 127,000.
The itinerary of this plan is designed for those who visit San Pedro de Atacama for 3 days, and its flight to Calama arrives on Day 1 of the program (before 12:00 pm), and its flight from Calama leaves on Day 3 (after 4:00 pm). In case your flight to Calama arrives on a previous date than Day 1 of the plan and/or your flight from Calama leaves on a date after Day 3 of the plan, you can book the plan as well, selecting the date in the calendar in which you want to make the first tour, and modifying in the next online booking steps the date of one or both shuttles.
- Day 1:
- Shuttle from Calama Airport to your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama.
- 7:00 pm to 9:45 pm: Astrophotography Tour.
- Day 2:
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm: Salt Flats Route.
- Day 3:
- 5:00 am 12:00 pm: White Geyser.
- Shuttle from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama to Calama Airport.
*The beginning and ending times are subject to variation, according to the changes of time and seasons. You must confirm in the calendar the times of the tours, according to the date you want to begin the program.
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of peple.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay online an advance of the total of the program.
- Once the payment is made, the reservations are automatically confirmed and we will send you an email with the respective voucher. The remaining balance is paid in San Pedro de Atacama.
- You can reschedule or cancel the itinerary (with 100% refund), until 48 hours before it starts.
You can pay the advance with any credit or debit card.
- Astrophotography Tour: Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), glass of Chilean wine per person and pictures.
- Salt Flats Route: Pickup at the hotel (urban area), bilingual guide (Spanish and English), breakfast, lunch and transportation.
- White Geyser: Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and breakfast.
- Flight tickets.
- Astrophotography Tour: Warm clothing, comfortable shoes and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Salt Flats Route: Warm clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and water.
- White Geyser: Warm clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Astrophotography Tour:
- Minimum age required of 2 years old.
- Salt Flats Route:
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Minimum age required of 10 years old.
- White Geyser:
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- The passenger must be at least 12 years old.
- You will be able to reschedule without any cost or cancel with full refund until 48 hours before the beginning of the program. After that period, it will not be possible to make changes or cancellations.
- Which is the availability for the Perfect Plan?
We have availability for any date from Monday to Sunday. You just need to book it 48 hours in advance.
- Is it possible to change the tours order?
Yes. You can customize the itinerary your way. However, the suggested order is better for aclimatation to altitude, leaving the higher places for the end of the tour.
- Is it possible to book the itinerary without the shuttles, adding another excursions or changing dates?
Yes, to book a customized itinerary, email us at email@example.com, indicating the in/out dates, number of people and the services you want to book.
Is there any restriction for the places reached by the shuttle service?
The shuttle service is nor carried out from/to accommodations located outside the urban area of San Pedro de Atacama, accommodations located at ayllus close to San Pedro de Atacama (Quitor, Yaye, Checar, Sequitor, Solor and Coyo) nor accommodations in the town of Toconao.
What happens with the activities of this plan in case of rain?
The possibility of having rain in San Pedro de Atacama is between January and March, which probably will produce changes in the itineraries of the tours or even cancel the activities, if needed. In both cases, we will notify you the previous days to give you some alternatives.
It is possible to book the Perfect Plan with accommodation?
In our website you will be able to book only transportation and excursions. If you want to add accommodation, you can quote and book online here.
- The tours are made in a group of how many people?
The size of the group depends on the tour and the date, but the average people in each one is between 5 and 25 people.
The tours are made in what type of vehicle?
The vehicle depends on the size of the group. It can be a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (or similar) or a Volare (or similar).
- What does the breakfast include?
The breakfast includes tea, coffee, milk, bread, hot chocolate, juices and fruits.
- How likely is suffer "puna" or altitude sickness during the tours?
Only the tours to the Altiplanic Lagoons and El Tatio Geysers reach more than 4,000 meters, so it is likely to suffer the puna. We invite you to read our tips to prevent it in our article: El mal de altura: Causas, Síntomas y Consejo.