- Single room: CLP$ 359,000 per person.
- Double room: CLP$ 239,000 per person.
- Triple room: CLP$ 209,000 per person.
This plan's itinerary is designed for those who visit Puerto Natales for 4 days, considering that the standard transportation between Punta Arenas and Puerto Natales is available from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Day 1
- Transportation from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales.
- Day 2
- 7:00 am to 7:00 pm: Full Day Torres del Paine.
- Day 3
- Day off.
- Day 4
- Transportation from Puerto Natales to Punta Arenas.
- Shared bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales.
- Shared bus from Puerto Natales to Punta Arenas.
- Private transportation between the Bus Station of Puerto Natales and the hotel.
- Accommodations in Hotel Casa Patagonia, in private room.
- Buffet American breakfast.
- Full Day Torres del Paine excursion.
- Entrance ticket to the Torres del Paine National Park:
- CLP$ 4,000 for Chileans.
- CLP$ 11,000 for international visitors.
- Entrance ticket to the Milodon Cave:
- CLP$ 1,000 for Chileans.
- CLP$ 2,000 for international visitors.
- Meals not mentioned in the included section.
- Extra expenses.
- Tips (optional).
Very close to the central square of Puerto Natales and a couple of blocks from the Señoret Channel, the Hotel Casa Patagonia will welcome you to enjoy the best of the Patagonia. It is a corner house with six bedrooms, recovered and restored to welcome its visitors in a warm and family environment.
The excursion available for this plan is the Full Day Torres del Paine, that includes in the itinerary the visit to the Milodon Cave. After that, you will continue to the Torres del Paine National Park, where you will make different stops, like the Sofía Lagoon, Toro Lake, Grey Lake and Salto Grande in the Pehoé Lake, where you will have a privileged view of the Paine Massif and the Cuernos del Paine, if the weather allows it. Finally, you will pass by the Amarga Lagoon and the Sarmiento Lake lookout, where you will have the possibility to see the Torres del Paine, if the cloud conditions are positive.
Day off options
During your day off, you can make one of the following activities, adding it to your cart on the date you want to make it:
- Base of Torres del Paine Trek (CLP$ 58,000 per person).
- Sarmiento & Amarga Entrances Trek (CLP$ 58,000 per person).
- Puerto Natales Bike Tour (CLP$ 29,000 per person).
- Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers Tour* (CLP$ 95,000 per person until August 31; CLP$ 99,000 per person from September 1).
*Confirmed departure only on Sundays.
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay online the total price of the program.
- Once paid, the booking is subject to confirmation according to availability. If you want to check the availability before making the payment, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel the tour 15 days in advance, we will make a full refund of what you paid for the program.