- Price per person:
- from CLP$ 19.000 per person.
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- 3 hours.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English), equipment and baby seat.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area).
- Meeting Point:
- Hotel Casa Patagonia (# 407 Bulnes St., Puerto Natales).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Minimum age required of 11 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
Puerto Natales is located in Señoret Channel's shore, between the Almirante Montt Gulf and the Última Esperanza Sound. It is the capital of Natales municipality and the Última Esperanza province, baptized with this name by the seafaring Juan Ladrillero in 1557.
During this tour, we will get to know different monuments, streets and avenues from Puerto Natales. Among them, we will visit the costanera (promenade), the most important viewpoints, the pioneers houses, the craftwork town Ether Aike, the four towns square, the Braul Blanchard Pier and the native peoples murals, to end our tour in the Plaza de Armas Arturo Prat (central square).
*We have bikes for children aged 11 and over.
*If you need a baby seat, remember to write us an answer to the confirmation e-mail once the booking is made.