- Price per person:
- CLP$ 29.000 per person.
- 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- 3 hours.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and equipment.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- Meeting Point:
- Hotel Casa Patagonia (# 407 Bulnes St., Puerto Natales).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Puerto Natales is located in Señoret Channel's shore, between the Almirante Montt Gulf and the Última Esperanza Sound. It is the capital of Natales municipality and the Última Esperanza province, baptized with this name by the seafaring Juan Ladrillero in 1557.
During this tour, we will get to know different monuments, streets and avenues from Puerto Natales. Among them, we will visit the costanera (promenade), the most important viewpoints, the pioneers houses, the craftwork town Ether Aike, the four towns square, the Braul Blanchard Pier and the native peoples murals, to end our tour in the Plaza de Armas Arturo Prat (central square).
*This activity includes pickup and drop off only in accommodations located inside the urban area of Puerto Natales. It does not include pickup nor drop off in accommodations located outside the urban area of Puerto natales, which are Cabañas Joshen Aonken, Cabañas Kauken, Hotel Lago Grey, Hotel Las Torres, Hotel Llanuras de Diana, Hotel Río Serrano, Hostería Lago del Toro, Hostería Pehoé, Hotel del Paine and Hostal El Puestero.