- Low season: S/ 119 per person.
- High season, from July 15 to August 15: S/ 127 per person.
- Easter, from April 8 to 12: S/ 245 per person.
- National holidays, from July 27 to 30: S/ 245 per person.
- Lake Parón: Shared transport and Spanish-speaking guide.
- Base of Pastoruri Mountain: Shared transport, Spanish-speaking guide and first-aid kit.
- Laguna 69 Trek: Shared transport, Spanish-speaking guide, first-aid kit and pickup at the hotel (just the city area).
- Lake Parón: Pickup at the hotel (urban area), travel insurance nor food.
- Base of Pastoruri Mountain: Pickup at the hotel (urban area), lunch, entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children) nor travel insurance.
- Laguna 69 Trek: Lunch, entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children) nor travel insurance.
How to book
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of peple.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay online an advance of the total of the program.
- Once paid, the booking is subject to confirmation according to the availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can reschedule or cancel the itinerary (with 100% refund), until 48 hours before it starts.
- You can pay the advance with any credit or debit card.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing.
- Comfortable shoes (ideally trekking shoes).
- Warm clothing.
- Water (1 litre per person, per tour).
- If you cancel with more than 48 hours in advance, it will be refunded 100% of the deposit you paid for the booking.
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours in advance, it will not be refunded the deposit paid for the booking.