- Price per person:
- S/ 35.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- 8 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, spanish guide and first-aid kit.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), lunch nor entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children).
- Meeting Point:
- Media cuadra de plaza de armas, a un costado de banco BBVA.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, personal first aid kit, trek poles and 25-liter backpack for the walking during the day.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Low season: S/ 35 per person.
- High season, July 15 to August 15: S/ 39 per person.
- Easter, April 8 to 12, 2020: S/ 75 per person.
- National Holidays, July 27 to 30: S/ 75 per person.
Let's get amazed by nature in the mountain range with this base of the Pastoruri mountain tour, which will take us by several towns and will give us the possibility to know the vegetation of the area, especially the puyas raimondi of the Andes.
- We will leave Huaraz heading to the south.
- The route to Catac will take us through the towns of Recuay and Ticapampa, and in Catac we will drink a mate de coca.
- Following our way, we will arrive at the Manantial de Aguas Gasificadas of Puma Pampa.
- We will pass by the Pumapashimi Lagoon, also known as the Seven Colors Spring, fountain from where the rainbow is born, according to the peasants’ belief.
- In the road we will see puyas raimondi, large plants of the Andes, besides the rock paintings of 12,000 years old.
- Then, we will arrive at the base of the Pastoruri mountain, at 5,100 m above sea level, from where we will enjoy the view of the glacier and take some photographs.
- The return is through Catac, where we will stop for lunch.
- After a short break, we will begin the return to the city of Huaraz.
Is there a place where we can buy lunch?
Yes, we will make a stop in Ticapampa, where you can buy a snack on the way there and lunch on the way back. You can find options from S/ 15 per person.
More doubts? Send us your questions at email@example.com and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.