- Price per person:
- S/ 49.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- Media cuadra de plaza de armas, a un costado de banco BBVA.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Regular season: S/ 49 per person.
- Easter, April 8 to 12, 2020: S/ 85 per person.
- National Holidays, July 27 to 30: S/ 85 per person.
We will meet at our meeting point to start the trip outside the city of Huaraz. Our first stop will be the city of Carhuaz, known for its homemade ice cream that we will get the chance to buy. Then, we will continue along the way through the mountains via the Huaylas passage until reaching the shore of Lake Parón. Here, we will find a place to stop and use the restroom before going to the lake to take pictures, or to take a 45-minute hike uphill to get a panoramic view of the lake and surrounding mountains, such as Pisco, Garcilaso Pyramid, and Artesonraju, to name a few.
After enjoying the view, taking pictures, and eating the snack you should bring for lunch, we will head back to our vehicle to make the 3-hour trip back to the city of Huaraz.
Is there a place where we can buy lunch?
Unfortunately, not. For this tour you have to prepare and take with you a box lunch for having lunch in the same place you will visit, enjoying the landscape. Remember bringing your garbage back with you to the city where you can put it where it corresponds.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.