- Price per person for the Perfect Plan for 3 days: S/ 362.
- The Ashlar Route: Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and Spanish-speaking guide.
- Full Day Colca Canyon: Shared transport, breakfast, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and hotel pick up (only central urban area).
- The Pisco Route: Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, Spanish-speaking guide and lunch.
- Arequipa Countryside: Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- The Ashlar Route: Food nor entrance fee to cantera de Añashuayco (S/ 5 per person, payment in cash).
- Full Day Colca Canyon: Lunch, colca tourist ticket (S/. 70 for foreigners, S/. 40 for Latinamericans and S/. 20 for Peruvians), travel insurance nor entry ticket to Chacapi Hot Springs (S/. 15 per person).
- Arequipa Countryside: Food, travel insurance, entrance ticket to Mill of Sabandía (S/. 15 per person), entrance ticket to Mansión del Fundador (S/. 15 per person) nor entrance ticket to Carmen Alto Lookout (S/. 5 per person).
How to book
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of peple.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay online an advance of the total of the program.
- Once paid, the booking is subject to confirmation according to the availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can reschedule or cancel the itinerary (with 100% refund), until 48 hours before it starts.
- You can pay the advance with any credit or debit card.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing.
- Comfortable shoes (ideally trekking shoes).
- Warm clothing (for tour to Colca Canyon).
- Water (1 litre per person, per tour).
- You will be able to reschedule without any cost or cancel with full refund until 48 hours before the beginning of the program. After that period, it will not be possible to make changes or cancellations.