- Price per person:
- S/ 199.00 per person.
- 6:30 am to 5:30 pm
- 11 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Lunch nor pisco or wine tasting (S/ 15 per person).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Normal season: S/ 199 per person.
- Easter, April 9 through 12: S/ 219 per person.
- National holidays, July 25 through 28: S/ 219 per person.
We will start this full-day tour by picking you up at your hotel to then travel outside the city of Arequipa. The first stop on this Pisco Route is the Vitor Valley, where we will visit a pisco cellar. Pisco operations began in this place in the 17th century. This means we will discover some interesting historical facts here as well. Next, we will visit the Majes Valley, where we will visit the second cellar of the day. Here, we will see the jars where the pisco is stored, and we will learn a little bit more about the production process of this liquor.
After lunch, we will set off towards the ‘Toro Muerto’ Petroglyphs. This place is a group of petroglyphs on around 5,000 volcanic rocks. Our guide will take us on a tour of some while providing us with important facts. Afterwards, we will take our vehicle to go back to Arequipa and end the tour.