- Price per person:
- from CLP$ 38.000 per person.
- 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- 9 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and snack.
- Not included:
- Lunch, entry ticket to Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument between October, 2017 and April 2018 (CLP$ 2.500 per person for Chileans, and CLP$ 5.000 for foreigners), entry ticket to Torres del Paine National Park between October, 2017 and April 2018 (CLP$ 6.000 per person for Chileans, and CLP$ 21.000 for foreigners), entry ticket to Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument between May and September, 2017 (CLP$ 1,000 per person for Chileans, and CLP$ 2,000 for foreigners) nor entry ticket to Torres del Paine National Park between May and September, 2017 (CLP$ 4,000 per person for Chileans, and CLP$ 11,000 for foreigners).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Minimum age required of 3 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation Policy :
- 48 hours.
- May, 2017 to September, 2017: CLP$ 55.000 per person.
- October, 2017 to April, 2018: CLP$ 38.000 per person.
We will leave Puerto Natales to the north, and after a half an hour trip we will arrive at our first stop: the Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument. We will visit the main cave of a group of three caves, where more than 100 years ago were found the remains of this prehistoric animal.
The travel continues towards the Torres del Paine National Park, enjoying the view of the Sofía Lagoon, Porteño Lake, Prat Mountain Range, Mesa Hill, Toro Range and Ballena Range. After a 2 hours trip, we will arrive in the Lago Grey viewpoint, located in the lake's south coast. From there, we will have a spectacular view of the Grey Glacier, the Lago del Toro (Toro Lake) and the Paine Range (also known as Paine Massif). We will make a small hike by the lake's shore, and if the conditions allow it, we will arrive to the Grey's Peninsula viewpoint.
After lunch in Lago Grey Hotel, we will go to the Salto Grande area, place where is located the Nordenskjöld Lake viewpoint and the beautiful Paine Cascade, where the glaciers of the Paine River unload its fast-flowing waters. At the end of the tour, we will visit the Amarga Lagoon and the Sarmiento Lake viewpoint, to then go back to Puerto Natales.
*The places that will be visited are subject to change the same day of the tour because of adverse weather conditions.
- In what period of the year the tour is made?
The tour is made during the whole year, always subject to weather conditions.
- How far can I see the Torres del Paine?
In this tour, the mountain range formed by the Torres del Paine and the Cuernos del Paine is seen in a panoramic way from the viewpoints of Amarga Lagoon and Sarmiento Lake, to an approximate distance of 20 kilometers. The view of the mountain range is always subject to the cloud conditions. It is important to say that this tour does not visit the Base of the Torres del Paine, which is possible making the Base of Torres del Paine Hike or the W Circuit.
- Which are the lunch options in the tour?
Lunch is not included in the tour. You will have time for lunch in the Hotel Lago Grey. You will be able to eat in the hotel's restaurant, buy a quick lunch in the coffee shop, or eat your own lunch, in case you bring it with you.
More doubts? Send us your questions at email@example.com and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.