- Price per person:
- from CLP$ 36.000 per person.
- 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- 9 hours and a half.
- Hotel pick up, shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and snack.
- Not included:
- Lunch, entry ticket to Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument (CLP$ 2.500 per person for Chileans, and CLP$ 5.000 for foreigners) nor entry ticket to Torres del Paine National Park (CLP$ 6.000 per person for Chileans, and CLP$ 21.000 for foreigners).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation Policy :
- 3 days.
- September 2016 to March 2017: CLP$ 36.000 per person.
- April 2017 to August 2017: CLP$ 55.000 per person.
We will leave Puerto Natales to the north, and after a half an hour trip we will arrive in our first stop: the Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument (Mylodon Cave). We wil visit the main of three caves, where more than 100 years ago were found the remains of this prehistoric animal.
The travel continues towards Torres del Paine National Park, enjoying the view of the Sofía Lagoon, Porteño Lake, Prat Mountain Range, Mesa Hill, Toro Range and Ballena Range. After a 2 hours trip, we will arrive in the Lago Grey viewpoint, located in the lake's south coast. From there, we will have a spectacular view of the Grey Glacier, the Lago del Toro (Toro Lake) and the Paine Range (also known as Paine Massif). We will make a small hike by the lake's shore, and if the conditions allow it, we will arrive to the Grey's Peninsula viewpoint.
After lunch in the Hostería Pehoé (optional), we will go to the Salto Grande area, place where is located the Nordenskjöld Lake viewpoint and the beautiful Paine Cascade, where the glaciers of the Paine River unload its fast-flowing waters. At the end of the tour, we will visit the Amarga Lagoon and the Sarmiento Lake viewpoint, to then go back to Puerto Natales.