- Price of Perfect Plan for 3 days: AR$ 5,970 per person.
- Day 1:
- 7:00 am to 7:30 pm: Cafayate and Quebrada de las Conchas Tour.
- Day 2:
- 7:00 am to 8:00 pm: Quebrada de Humahuaca, Purmamarca, Tilcara and San Salvador de Jujuy Tour.
- Day 3:
- 7:00 am to 6:30 pm: Cachi and Los Cardones National Park Tour.
*You can change the day (date) of any of the services. This change could be made in the online booking next step, after being selected in the calendar your arrival date at Calama’s airport and the number of people traveling.
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of peple.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay online an advance deposit of the total price of the program.
- The remaining balance is paid in Salta.
- You can reschedule or cancel the itinerary (with 100% refund), until 48 hours before it starts.
You can pay the advance with any credit or debit card.
- Hotel pick-up.
- Shared transportation.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Tickets to parks.
- Plane tickets.
- Comfortable clothing.
- Comfortable shoes (ideally trekking shoes).
- Warm clothing.
- Which is the availability for the Perfect Plan?
We have availability for any date from Monday to Sunday. You just need to book it 48 hours in advance.
- Is it possible to change the tours order?
Yes. You can customize the itinerary your way. However, the suggested order is better for aclimatation to altitude, leaving the higher places for the end of the tour.
- Is it possible to book the itinerary without the shuttles, adding another excursions or changing dates?
Yes, to book a customized itinerary, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the in/out dates, number of people and the services you want to book.
- Is it possible to include accommodation?
Yes. If you want to book the same itinerary adding accomodation, email us at email@example.com, indicating the in/out dates, kind of accommodation, number of people and the type of room.
- The tours are made in a group of how many people?
The size of the group depends on the tour and the date, but the average people in each one is between 5 and 25 people.
The tours are made in what type of vehicle?
The vehicle depends on the size of the group. It can be a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (or similar) or a Volkswagen Volare (or similar).