- Price per person:
- from ARS$ 870 per person.
- 7:00 am to 7:30 pm.
- 12 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor entry ticket to park.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Our tour begins in Salta, from where we will go to Cafayate, our final destination. During the trip, we will be surprised with striking rock formations, which have been baptized as they look. The best known are: Devil's Throat, the Amphitheater, the Toad, the Castles and the Obelisk. We will stop to roam around and enjoy them up close.
We will also appreciate the dunes, small white sands, which impress with their undulating forms that gives the wind. After a couple of hours, we will reach the town of Cafayate, where we will know his Church, holder of a colonial and baroque style of the nineteenth century; the Wine Museum and the wineries that offer tours of their vineyards, where you can not miss the unmistakable Torrontés wine, that identify Cafayate. Then we will have lunch in town and will return to Salta.