- Price per person:
- from ARS$ 1.190 per person.
- 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- 13 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor entry ticket to the Pucará de Tilcara (ARS$ 150 per person).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will visit the Humahuaca Ravine or "Quebrada de Humahuaca", declared Natural and Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO, a title that was awarded for its outstanding natural beauty and colorful hills. We will enjoy the unique landscapes of this valley, and visit the town of Purmamarca, where we will have a privileged view of the Cerro de los Siete Colores and the craft fair. Also, we will visit the town of Tilcara and the ruins of Pucara of Tilcara.
We will continue along National Route 9, where we arrive at Humahuaca city, known for its narrow streets and houses, with adobe walls, ceilings of reed and mud. After this pleasant walk, we will have a break for lunch.
Resuming the journey, we will stop at the village of Uquia to visit the Church with the collection of paintings of the Cuzco School. Later, we will arrive at the City of Salvador de Jujuy, where we will make a city tour.