- Price per person:
- CLP$ 36.000 per person.
- 7:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- 10 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Lunch, entry ticket to Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument (see details in the description of the activity) nor entry ticket to Torres del Paine National Park (see details in the description of the activity).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Minimum age required of 3 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will leave Puerto Natales to the north, and after a half an hour trip we will arrive at our first stop: the Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument. We will visit the main cave of a group of three caves, where more than 100 years ago were found the remains of this prehistoric animal.
The travel continues towards the Torres del Paine National Park, enjoying the view of the Sofía Lagoon, Porteño Lake, Prat Mountain Range, Mesa Hill, Toro Range and Ballena Range. After a 2 hours trip, we will arrive in the Lago Grey viewpoint, located in the lake's south coast. From there, we will have a spectacular view of the Grey Glacier, the Lago del Toro (Toro Lake) and the Paine Range (also known as Paine Massif). We will make a small hike by the lake's shore, and if the conditions allow it, we will arrive to the Grey's Peninsula viewpoint.
After lunch in a coffee shop inside the park , we will go to the Salto Grande area, place where is located the Nordenskjöld Lake viewpoint and the beautiful Paine Cascade, where the glaciers of the Paine River unload its fast-flowing waters. At the end of the tour, we will visit the Amarga Lagoon and the Sarmiento Lake viewpoint, to then go back to Puerto Natales.
*The places that will be visited are subject to change the same day of the tour because of adverse weather conditions.
*The ending time of this activity might be modified due to weather conditions, reason why our recommendation is not to buy tickets for leaving Puerto Natales until three hours after the returning time, or travel the next day after the end of the tour.
*This activity includes pickup and drop off only in accommodations located inside the urban area of Puerto Natales. It does not include pickup nor drop off in accommodations located outside the urban area of Puerto natales, which are Cabañas Joshen Aonken, Cabañas Kauken, Hotel Lago Grey, Hotel Las Torres, Hotel Llanuras de Diana, Hotel Río Serrano, Hostería Lago del Toro, Hostería Pehoé, Hotel del Paine and Hostal El Puestero.
- Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument.
- Between October, 2017 and April 2018.
- Chileans: CLP$ 2.500 per person.
- Foreigners: CLP$ 5.000 per person.
- Torres del Paine National Park.
- Between October, 2017 and April 2018.
- Chileans: CLP$ 6.000 per person.
- Foreingers: CLP$ 21.000 per person.
- In what period of the year the tour is made?
The tour is made during the whole year, always subject to weather conditions.
- How far can I see the Torres del Paine?
In this tour, the mountain range formed by the Torres del Paine and the Cuernos del Paine is seen in a panoramic way from the viewpoints of Amarga Lagoon and Sarmiento Lake, to an approximate distance of 20 kilometers. The view of the mountain range is always subject to the cloud conditions. It is important to say that this tour does not visit the Base of the Torres del Paine, which is possible making the Base of Torres del Paine Hike or the W Circuit.
- Which are the lunch options in the tour?
Lunch is not included in the tour. You will have time for lunch in a coffe shop inside the national park.You will have the possibility to buy a quick lunch or having your own, in case you bring it with you.
More doubts? Send us your questions at email@example.com and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.