- Price per person:
- CLP$ 39.000 per person.
- 7:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- 11 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Lunch, entry ticket to Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument (see details in the description of the activity), entry ticket to Torres del Paine National Park (see details in the description of the activity) nor health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Minimum age required of 3 years old.
- Pregnant women only can make the tour presenting a medical authorization at the beginning of the activity.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Your are checking the Torres del Paine tour that begins in Puerto Natales. If you want to start the same tour in Punta Arenas, check our Full Day Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas tour.
We will leave Puerto Natales to the north, and after a half an hour trip we will arrive at our first stop: the Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument. We will visit the main cave of a group of three caves, where more than 100 years ago were found the remains of this prehistoric animal.
The travel continues towards the Torres del Paine National Park, enjoying the view of the Sofía Lagoon, Porteño Lake, Prat Mountain Range, Mesa Hill, Toro Range and Ballena Range. After a 2 hours trip, we will arrive in the Lago del Toro viewpoint, located in the lake's south coast. From there, we will have a spectacular view of the lake and the Paine Range (also known as Paine Massif). Then, we will make a small hike by the Grey Lake's shore, from where we will have another perspective of the Paine Massif and the Cuernos del Paine ifthe cloud conditions allow it.
After lunch in a coffee shop inside the park , we will go to the Salto Grande area, place where is located the Pehoé Lake viewpoint, where the glaciers of the Paine River unload its fast-flowing waters. At the end of the tour, we will visit the Amarga Lagoon and the Sarmiento Lake viewpoint, to then go back to Puerto Natales.
*The places that will be visited are subject to change the same day of the tour because of adverse weather conditions.
*The ending time of this activity might be modified due to weather conditions, reason why our recommendation is not to buy tickets for leaving Puerto Natales until three hours after the returning time, or travel the next day after the end of the tour.
*This activity includes pickup and drop off only in accommodations located inside the urban area of Puerto Natales. It does not include pickup nor drop off in accommodations located outside the urban area of Puerto natales, which are Cabañas Joshen Aonken, Cabañas Kauken, Hotel Lago Grey, Hotel Las Torres, Hotel Llanuras de Diana, Hotel Río Serrano, Hostería Lago del Toro, Hostería Pehoé, Hotel del Paine and Hostal El Puestero.
Ticket prices to parks
- Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument
- Between May and September, 2018
- Chileans: CLP$ 1,500 per person.
- Foreigners: CLP$ 2,500 per person.
- Between October, 2018 and April, 2019.
- Chileans: CLP$ 2,500 per person.
- Foreigners: CLP$ 5,000 per person.
- Torres del Paine National Park
- Between May and September 2018.
- Chileans: CLP$ 5,000 per person.
- Foreingers: CLP$ 13,000 per person.
- Between October, 2018 and April, 2019.
- Chileans: CLP$ 6,000 per person.
- Foreingers: CLP$ 21,000 per person.
- In what period of the year the tour is made?
The tour is made during the whole year, always subject to weather conditions.
- How far can I see the Torres del Paine?
In this tour, the mountain range formed by the Torres del Paine and the Cuernos del Paine is seen in a panoramic way from the viewpoints of Amarga Lagoon and Sarmiento Lake, to an approximate distance of 20 kilometers. The view of the mountain range is always subject to the cloud conditions. It is important to say that this tour does not visit the Base of the Torres del Paine, which is possible making the Base of Torres del Paine Hike or the W Circuit.
- Which are the lunch options in the tour?
Lunch is not included in the tour. You will have time for lunch in a coffe shop inside the national park.You will have the possibility to buy a quick lunch or having your own, in case you bring it with you.
- How much do I have to walk during the tour?
This is a panoramic tour, in which the vehicle makes stops to have a better look of some tourist interest points. The distances walked are very short, just to get closer to a lookout and have a better perspective, so it is not physically demanding at all.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.