Price per person: CLP$ 108,000
- Day 1:
- 2:15 am to 7:15 pm: Tour Pucón and Surroundings.
- Day 2:
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm: Crossing the Biological Reserve of Huilo Huilo.
- Day 3:
- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm: Volcanic Caves.
*You can change the day (date) of any of the services. This change could be made in the online booking next step, after being selected in the calendar the date you want to begin the plan and the number of people traveling.
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of peple.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay online a deposit of the total price of the program.
- Once payed, the booking is subjected to confirmation according to the availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can reschedule or cancel the itinerary (with 100% refund), until 3 days before it starts.
You can pay the advance with any credit or debit card.
- In Tour Pucón and Surroundings: shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), entry ticket to the park and entry ticket to the hot springs.
- In Crossing the Biological Reserve of Huilo Huilo: shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and entry ticket to the park.
- In Volcanic Caves: shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and entry ticket to the park
- Accommodation in Pucón.
- Comfortable, warm and waterproof clothes.
- Comfortable and trek shoes.
- Winter hat.
- Sun block.
- Water (1 liter per person, per tour).