- Price per person:
- CLP$ 39.000 per person.
- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- 4 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and entry ticket to park.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 4 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
A 18 kms from Pucón is tourism, scientific and ecological park Volcanic Caves, located on the northern slope of Volcán Villarrica. Visit the Casa de los Volcanes, where we see a photo exhibition and related volcanic eruptions objects.
Then descend to the Volcanic Caves, where we will know its colossal domes with different types of lava and minerals that remain underground product of eruptions.
Finally we will go to the surface and come to a spectacular suspension bridge, where we will see a major lava flows and lahars (volcanic material) that descend from the crater, along with the start of native forest.
*Itinerary subject to changes, depending on weather conditions.