- Price per person:
- CLP$ 99.000 per person.
- 6:15 am to 6:30 pm.
- 11 hours and 15 minutes.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, tickets for all ski lifts and ski or snowboard equipment.
- Not included:
- Lunch nor travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, water, food and credit card for guarantee payment of equipment.
- Minimum age required of 6 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Valle Nevado, one of the biggest ski resorts in South America, is located 28.5 miles to the east of Santiago. It has high quality snow, due to its altitude and orientation, and privileged weather.
This ski day will be in the famous Valle Nevado, starting early from Santiago and reaching the winter resort during the morning. The ticket included will give you access to all the slopes so you can practice, whether it be ski or snowboard, according to the mode you select. Every one of them includes the needed equipment for a good practice in the snow. In the ski mode, skis, boots and poles are included, while in the snowboard mode, snowboard and boots are included. After using the time to go over the slopes and enjoy the landscape, we will return to Santiago, ending our activity.
*The pickup is only in places near to the main avenues of the communes of Santiago, Providencia and Las Condes. If you are staying in a place far from the main avenues or in other communes, write us at email@example.com to coordinate a meeting point.