- Price per person:
- CLP$ 90.000 per person.
- 6:15 am to 6:30 pm
- 11 hours and 15 minutes.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, tickets for all ski lifts and ski or snowboard equipment.
- Not included:
- Food nor travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, water and food.
- Minimum age required of 6 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adult: CLP$ 90,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 72,000 per person.
*Price for children valid for minors who are between 6 and 12 years old.
*Minimum age required of 6 years.
We invite you to a fun snow day in La Parva, one of the main ski resorts and mountain villages of Santiago.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Santiago first thing in the morning to go to a ski store located on the way out of the city, so you can rent some clothes or accessories, in case you don’t have any. After around 1-hour trip, we will arrive to the La Parva ski resort, where you will have to find the customer service office to withdraw your equipment and the ticket for the ski lifts. If you choose the ski mode, we will give you the skis, boots and poles, while if you choose the snowboard mode, we will give you the snowboard and the boots.
Once you are ready with your equipment and until we gather to return to Santiago, you will be able to practice freely on the slopes for beginners and experts. During the whole free practice, you will have the option to go to one of the restaurants near to the slopes to buy a snack, drinks or lunch (not included).
*The pickup is only in places close to the main avenues of Santiago, Providencia and Las Condes. If your accommodations are far from the main avenues or in other communes, write us at email@example.com to coordinate a meeting point.