- Price per person:
- CLP$ 345.000 per person.
- 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- 5 days and 4 nights.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English), food, drinks and mules for bags and equipment transport, only for climbing.
- Not included:
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, trekking clothing, trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, sleeping bag, water, winter hat and gloves for the cold and tent.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Good physical condition.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 4 days.
Cerro el Plomo is a mountain located in the Andes at an altitude of 17,783 ft. This mountain was sacred to the Incas and is one of the most visited peaks in the central zone. We encourage you to visit the peak on a 4-day, challenging adventure.
Day 1: Starting at Valle Nevado, we’ll trek to the first camp along with cargo mules for your baggage and equipment. Upon arrival, we’ll set up camp and cook. After eating, we’ll rest for the night.
Day 2: We’ll continue trekking to Refugio Federación, always accompanied by the cargo mules. We’ll set up camp surrounded by beautiful scenery and prepare our lunch. We’ll take a little tour to help get adapted to the altitude.
Day 3: We’ll have an early breakfast at 5:30 and start our way to the peak where you’ll be hypnotized by the amazing view. At 12:00, we start the descent, arriving at 16:00 at Refugio Federación where we’ll rest up for the next day.
Day 4: After breakfast at 8:00, we’ll continue the descent to Valle Nevado, arriving at 16:00. From that point we return to Santiago in a vehicle.