- Price per person:
- CLP$ 45.000 per person.
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- 8 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adult: CLP$ 45,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 31,000 per person.
*Price for children valid until they are 12 years old.
We will pick you up early in the morning to depart from Santiago for the coastal area of the Region of Valparaíso. We will explore the home-turned-museum of the poet Pablo Neruda on this Isla Negra & Undurraga Vineyard tour. Neruda received the news he had won the Nobel Prize in Literature in this house.
After touring the museum house and also taking in the views of the Pacific Ocean, we will go to the Undurraga Vineyard, one of the most traditional vineyards in the country. This vineyard’s project began in 1870 when Francisco Undurraga brought the first plants over from France and Germany. The vineyard was founded in 1885 and then had its first harvest in 1891. After learning about this history in depth, touring some places inside the vineyard, and visiting the Aroma room to have a tasting, we will take our transportation back to Santiago to end the activity.