- Price per person:
- CLP$ 97.000 per person.
- 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- 9 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), lunch and wine tasting.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), entry ticket to the museum nor travel insurance.
- Meeting Point:
- Merced 346, oficina D1, Santiago Centro.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will meet at our meeting point to depart from the city of Santiago towards the Region of Valparaíso, specifically the coast of poets. Our first place of visit on this Isla Negra & Ventisquero Vineyard tour tour will be which was the home of one of the Chilean Nobel Prize winners, Pablo Neruda. Here we will be able to tour the surroundings or use the time to visit the poet's house museum.
Then, we will continue on to the district of San Pedro, where the Ventisquero Vineyard is located. We will start the visit with a cheese tasting and a wine tasting of the Grey line, a variety that has won international awards. Afterwards, we will go to the vineyard’s country estate where we will have lunch prepared with ingredients grown by local small-scale farmers. You will be able to choose from among different courses on the menu, and then we will have some free time among the scenery of the vineyard. After that, we will take our vehicle back to downtown Santiago to end the tour.
- First course:
- Soup or creamed soup of the day.
- Pears in red wine, leaves and dry fruits mix, with Camembert cheese.
- Organic cucumbers and tomatoes, with critics and fine herbs.
- Main course:
- Fish of the day, with native potatoes and artichoke al pesto.
- Leg of lamb mote.
- Zucchini and eggplant moussaka, with pomodoro and bechamel sauce.
- Regional fruite salad.
- Chocolates and truffles.
- Leche asada (roasted milk).
*Remember sending your menu option, once booked, to email@example.com.