- Price per person:
- CLP$ 49.000 per person.
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- 8 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and entry ticket to park.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), lunch, guide nor snow clothing (boots, pants, jacket and gloves) (CLP$ 15.000).
- Meeting Point:
- Metro Pedro de Valdivia (Sotero Sanz with Av. Providencia).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, closed toe shoes and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- From 4 feet: CLP$ 49,000 per person.
- Until 3.99 feet: CLP$ 32,000 per person.
*Price for non included equipment (boots, pants, jacket and gloves): CLP$ 15,000 per person.
*No warranty needed for the equipment.
We will meet in our meeting point to begin the journey outside Santiago with a previous stop in a snow clothing rental. The destination is Farellones Park, place where you will be able to see the snowy landscape and enjoy the surroundings in the Andes Mountain Range. There will be time to make one of the following activities, always subject to availability: tubbing, zipline, sleds, mini snow park y chairlift. After enjoying the day in the snow, we will take the transport back to Santiago in a 1 and a half hours trip to the Pedro de Valdivia Subway Station.