- Price per person:
- CLP$ 32.000 per person.
- 12:40 pm to 6:00 pm
- 5 hours and 20 minutes.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), guided transport, entry ticket toto the vineyards and wine tasting.
- Minimum age required of 4 years old.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adult: CLP$ 32,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 22,000 per person.
*Children’s rate valid until age 12.
*Minimum age required of 4 years.
This winery of Maipo Valley founded in 1856, is under the direction of its original founding family and this detail is evident in the respect for tradition and the same in their wines. The entire production process, including bottling is done at origin, in an attempt to preserve all essences unchanged. All the variety of wines from Cousiño Macul are from two farms: in Macul and near Buin.
The tour emphasizes the history of wines, highlighting various places where wine is processed in its origins, and finds time to enjoy the museum. Also includes a walk through the beautiful surrounding vineyards, ancient cellars and current.
*The pickup is only in places near the main streets of Santiago Centro, Providencia and Las Condes. If you are staying far away the main streets or in another place, write us at email@example.com to coordinate a meeting point.