- Price per person:
- CLP$ 54.000 per person.
- 7:20 pm to 11:00 pm
- 3 hours and 40 minutes.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), guided transport, dinner, drinks and half bottle of wine per person.
- Minimum age required of 4 years old.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adulto: CLP$ 54,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 38,000 per person.
*Children’s rate valid until age 12.
*Minimum age required of 4 years.
Located in Las Condes, Bali-Hai is one of the city’s most emblematic restaurants. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a live music show and folkloric dances from different parts of Chile; including dances from Easter Island, the Andes and Chiloé. You’ll also get to see the cueca, the Chilean national dance. During the show, you’ll taste traditional dishes with a varied menu tailored to your preferences. And, of course, fine Chilean wine will accompany your meal.