- Price per person:
- CLP$ 105.000 per person.
- 6:15 am to 6:30 pm.
- 11 hours and 15 minutes.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, tickets for all ski lifts for beginners, 2 hours of ski or snowboard lessons and ski or snowboard equipment.
- Not included:
- Lunch nor travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, water, food and credit card for guarantee payment of equipment.
- Minimum age required of 6 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Valle Nevado, one of the biggest ski resorts in South America, is located 28.5 miles to the east of Santiago. It has good quality snow, due to the altitude and orientation, and a privileged weather.
This ski or snowboard day for beginners in Valle Nevado, starting from Santiago, will allow you to enjoy a group class of 2 hours in the selected mode, whether it be ski or snowboard. Both modes include the corresponding equipment: skis, boots and poles for the ski, and snowboard and boots for the snowboard. After the class and having the possibility to practice what you just learned, we will go back to Santiago, where our activity ends.
*The pickup is only in places near to the main avenues of the communes of Santiago, Providencia and Las Condes. If you are staying in a place far from the main avenues or in other communes, write us at email@example.com to coordinate a meeting point.