- Price per person:
- CLP$ 70.000 per person.
- 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- 3 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, helmet, gloves, entrace fees and driver/guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Snack, water, comfortable clothing, digital camera with battery and memory space, closed toe shoes and long trousers.
- Minimum age required of 7 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
- Adult: CLP$ 70,000 per person.
- Minor: CLP$ 40,000 per person.
*Price for children valid for minors who are between 7 and 17 years old.
*Minimum age required of 7 years.
We will pick you up at your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama to go to our base, from where we will begin the Salt Mountain Range buggy tour. This vehicle has a capacity for five people, plus the driver/guide, who will take us by the landscapes of the Atacama Desert and will explain us some things about the landscape. We will cross rivers, go up hills and be able to go over sand dunes, so we can take good pictures of the lanscape. Besides, we will pass by the Aldea de Tulor, one of the oldest archaeological sites in northern Chile. After that, we will go back to San Pedro de Atacama to end the activity.
*It is not allowed to the passengers to drive the buggy during the activity.
*We are not visiting the Aldea de Tulor at the moment, until further notice.
*If you are interested in making this tour and the Astronomical Tour the same day, be organized with your itinerary because the end time of this activity could overlap with the start time of the Astronomical Tour. Consider leaving 45 minutes between the end of one tour and the beginning of the other.