- Price per person:
- from US$ 170.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Local Spanish-speaking driver, breakfast, box lunch and private transportation.
- Not included:
- Entry ticket to park.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar) and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Minimum age required of 7 years old.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not allowed for people over 65 years old.
- Resident in Chile Venezuelan passengers must have permanent residence..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- 1 passenger: US$ 680.
- Group of 2 passengers: US$ 340 per person.
- Group of 3 passengers: US$ 226 per person.
- Group of 4 passengers: US$ 170 per person.
We will pick you up at your hotel to start the trip by vehicle to the border with Bolivia. After we have gone through immigration at both border control points, we will change vehicles to continue on our trip in a 4x4 jeep at an altitude of 4,400 meters (14,436 feet). The Red Lagoon Full Day tour also includes visits to other tourist attractions in the Bolivian Altiplano, such as the Verde and Blanca Lagoons, which lie at the foot of the Licancabur Volcano. We will continue on through the Dalí Desert, where we will pass through the Polques springs and visit the Morning Sun Geysers.
After this, we will arrive at the Red Lagoon, a nesting site for over 3,000 flamingos of three different species. We will also be able to see the typical Andean flora at this altitude, which is around 4,500 meters (14,764 feet). Next, we will start the return trip back to San Pedro de Atacama, cross the border again, and then end our tour.
*Resident in Chile Venezuelan passengers will be able to make the tour only if they have permanent residence in the country.