- Price per person:
- CLP$ 12.000 per person.
- 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- 5 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (just in the morning) and shared transport.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (just in the afternoon), entry ticket to Puritama Hot Springs (Monday to Friday, morning time, and Saturday and Sunday all day: CLP$ 19.500 per person; Monday to Friday, afternoon time: CLP$ 11.700) nor travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, bathing suit, towel, flip flops, sunscreen, padlock and water.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Minimum age required of 3 years old.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
With this shuttle service, we will enjoy a revitalizing bath in the Puritama Hot Springs, located at 30 kilometers of San Pedro de Atacama. Its waters born in the Andes mountain range, and reach high temperatures because of the closeness to volcanic materials. Then, the water flows to the surface in the Puritama River, creating eight natural pools, surrounded by hills and native vegetation.
The enclosure is set up with dressing rooms, bathrooms and terraces in every pool, and the average temperature of the thermal water is 33 °C.
*The return time is approximate and changes every day according to the weather conditions, the conditions of the road and the rhythm of the group. The return will be one hour before and even one hour after the informed.
*If you are interested in making this tour and the Astronomical Tour the same day, be organized with your itinerary because the end time of this activity could overlap with the start time of the Astronomical Tour. Consider leaving 45 minutes between the end of one tour and the beginning of the other.
*The pickup service included is nor carried out from/to accommodations located outside the urban area of San Pedro de Atacama, accommodations located at ayllus close to San Pedro de Atacama (Quitor, Yaye, Checar, Sequitor, Solor and Coyo) nor accommodations in the town of Toconao.
Entry tickets' price
- Prices of the entry ticket for online purchase in https://termasdepuritama.cl/reservation:
- Monday to Friday, morning time, and Saturday and Sunday all day: CLP$19,500 per person.
- Monday to Friday, afternoon time: CLP$ 11,700 per person.
- Prices of the entry ticket for in person purchase* in hot springs entry:
- Monday to Friday, morning time, and Saturday and Sunday all day: CLP$ 15,000 per person.
- Monday to Friday, afternoon time: CLP$ 9,000 per person.
*While buying the entry ticket in person is cheaper, for dates with too many people the entry tickets may be all sold out for in person purchase, having then the possibility of not entering to the hot springs. Denomades will not make refunds for the transportation service in case you cannot enter, reason why our recommendation is that you buy the entry ticket online.
*September 18 and 19, the entry ticket price will be CLP$ 19,500 per person for morning and afternoon time.
How far in advance should I book the tour?
We receive bookings until 48 hours in advance. However, we have limited spaces and always are subject to availability, so our recommendation is to make the booking as far in advance as possible.
What days of the year can I make this excursion?
This excursion can be made every day of the year, except for January 1 and December 25.
What kind of vehicles are used in this tour?
The vehicle will depend on the size of the group, having a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (or similar) for 18 people, or a Volare (or similar) for maximum 25 people.
Which is the maximum altitude reached in this excursion?
The maximum altitude reached is similar to the one in San Pedro de Atacama (2400 m), so you do not need a previous acclimation.
More doubts? Send us your questions at email@example.com and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.