- Price per person:
- from CLP$ 215.000 per person.
- 6:30 am to 10:00 am.
- 3 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, hot air balloon flight, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English) and breakfast.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum age required of 6 years old.
- Minimum height of 1.20 meter (3.9 feet).
- People between 6 and 16 need to be with a responsible adult.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 21 days.
- Kimal ride: CLP$ 215,000 per person.
- Láscar ride: CLP$ 260,000 per person
- Kimal ride: CLP$ 149,000 per person.
- Láscar ride: CLP$ 179,000 per person.
*Price for children valid from 6 to 12 (and minimum 1.20 m or 3.9 feet high).
*Minimum age required of 6 years.
We will begin the activity 30 minutes before dawn, going from your hotel to the lunch area, where after a coffee, our pilot will explain the balloon functioning, after what we will have the chance to participate in the cold inflating tasks and even enter in the balloon to take pictures. The hot air balloon ride has a capacity for 8 people (Kimal ride: two compartments for four people each; and Láscar ride: four compartments for two people each) and lasts 1 hour, in which we will fly over the Atacama Desert with views of the surrounding volcanos and the Salt Mountain Range. Once we land, we will breakfast to end the experience.
*The whole activity lasts 3 hours, but the flight only takes 1 hour.