This is a high demanded program and ist spaces are limited, having dates in which we are running out of spaces with months in advance. Our recommendation is to plan your travel as early as possible.
Guided program based in double occupancy:
- For Chileans and foreign residents in Chile: CLP$ 885,000 per person.
- For non-resident international visitors in Chile: US$ 1,360 per person.
- Select the departure date in the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click in "Add to cart."
- Pay online the total price of the program.
- Once paid, the booking is subject to confirmation according to availability, and it will be confirmed within the next 24 to 72 business hours (bear in mind that this frame could be extended to 7 business days during periods of high demand).
- Round trip private shuttle between Puerto Natales and the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Catamaran from Grey Beach to the Hotel Lago Grey.
- 1st night in Torre Central Campsite (shared double tent, with sleeping bag, sleeping pad and liner).
- 2nd night in Torre Central Campsite (shared double tent, with sleeping bag, sleeping pad and liner).
- 3rd night in Francés Campsite (shared double tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad and liner).
- 4th night in Refugio Paine Grande (shared room with bunks and sleeping bag, with shared bathroom and hot shower).
- Breakfast (except for the first day).
- Lunch (box lunch every day).
- Dinner (except for the last day).
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrance ticket to the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Non-specified services in the program.
- Pickup at the hotel in Puerto Natales.
- Travel insurance nor health-care coverage.
- Evacuation assistance because of accidents, bad weather or reasons of force majeure.
- Additional activities.
- Access to bathrooms and showers the first three nights.
- Tips (optional).
- 40 liters backpack for all the circuit.
- 25 liters backpack for walks during the day.
- Waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex or similar).
- Polar type warm clothes (Polartec or similiar).
- Short and long-sleeved shirts.
- Trek shoes.
- Enough batteries.
- Flip-flops (for the shower in Refugio Paine Grande and rest).
- Wooly hat and gloves for the cold weather.
- Cap for the sun.
- Ziploc bags or similar (to storage the garbage).
- Trek poles.
- Travel insurance that covers accidents and cancellations because of reasons of force majeure.
- Minimum age required of 14 years old to make the activity.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Beginning: Day 1 at 3:00 pm at the meeting point.
End: Day 5 at 5:00 pm in downtown Puerto Natales.
Day 1: Puerto Natales - Torres del Paine National Park. We will gather in our meeting point, where we will have a briefing in which the guide will explain us the details of the activity that we are about to begin. Then, we will travel in our private transportation to the Torres del Paine National Park. After a two hours ride, we will get to the Torre Central Campsite, where we will have dinner and spend our first night.
Day 2: Torre Central Campsite - Las Torres Base - Torre Central Campsite (19 km of walking, 8 to 10 hours). We will get up early for having breakfast and begin with energy the trek of the day, folowing with this winter alternative to the Classic W Circuit. We will go through the Patagonian pampa (steppes), crossing the Ascencio River, so then we begin to climb to Los Vientos Pass. Here, we will stop to see the valley, the lakes and glaciers that form the landscape. Continuing with the route, we will find the Refugio El Chileno, point from where the landscape changes to enter to a lengas forest. After going through the woods, we will begin to climb up the moraine, the more demanding part of the trek this day. As a reward for the effort, we will arrive at Las Torres Base viewpoint, from where we will have an unbeatable panoramic view of the lagoon and the Torres del Paine, if the weather allows it. Then, we will begin the return by the same track, to get to the Torre Central Campsite for dinner and resting.
Day 3: Torre Central Campsite - Francés Campsite (13.5 km of walking, 4 to 6 hours). After breakfast, we will begin our trek of the day, skirting along the Nordenskjöld Lake. On the one hand, we will have privileged views of the lake, while in the other, if we turn we will be able to see the Almirante Nieto Mount and the Cuernos del Paine. While we advance, we will have different perspectives of the hanging glaciers and the typical vegetation of the park. Once in the Francés Campsite, we will have our dinner and we will be able to rest in our tents.
Day 4: Francés Campsite - Francés Valley - Refugio Paine Grande (25 km of walking, 10 to 12 hours). We will leave early in the morning to go over the Francés Valley. While we go further, we will leave the Nordenskjöld Lake from our sight and we will discover the Francés Glacier. Also, and if the weather allows it, we will see the Paine Grande, Cerro Catedral and the Cerro Aleta de Tiburón. After reaching the Británico viewpoint and taking pictures, we will go back by the same track, so then we continue to the Refugio Paine Grande, where we will be able to enjoy the view of the Pehoé Lake. After dinner, we will rest in the given rooms to begin fresh the next day.
Day 5: Refugio Paine Grande - Grey Glacier Area - Puerto Natales (12 km of walking, 4 to 6 hours). As usual in our activity, we will leave after breakfast to complete our last day of tour. We will take the route that goes round the Paine Massif, going up by the middle of a ravine. We will witness the different plants, while we enter the forest and have the first views of the Grey Lake. Going on with the trek, we will get to the Grey Viewpoint, from where we will have the first great view of the Grey Glacier. After a small stop to take pictures, we will continue to the Refugio Grey to take the catamaran at 11:30 am. Before taking the course back to Puerto Natales, the vessel will go closer to the glacier's wall, before heading to the Hotel Lago Grey area, where our transportation will be wating to go back to Puerto Natales.
- You will be able to reschedule without any cost or cancel with full refund until 31 days before the beginning of the program. After that period, it will not be possible to make changes or cancellations.
- There will be no refund because of road closures, natural disasters or any other case of force majeure produced before or during the program that make impossible making part or the whole program. In case one or several of these things happen, the local supplier will give a letter to be presented with the insurance company of the traveler, so we recommend taking out insurance for this.
What happens if there is no availability on the date I want to make the tour?
Like this is a high demand program, it is possible that the date on what you want to travel is not available, but we can look for an alternative. For this, you have to consider some flexibility for the start time and date of the program. We recommend you buying flight tickets after the confirmation of the tour.
How are the facilities of the camping during the winter program?
Like this is a mountain program in winter season, the only thing available will be your tent, ready when you arrive to every place. During this time, we will not have access to bathrooms nor showers until the forth night, in the Refugio Paine Grande. Please check and follow the 7 principles of “Leave no trace” to take care of the environment.
More doubts? Send us your questions at email@example.com and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.