This is a high demand program and its spaces are limited, due to the current capacity restrictions in campsites as part of the COVID-19 health protocols. Our recommendation, therefore, is to bookyour trip as early as possible.
- Self-guided program in double occupancy for season 2021-2022: CLP$ 289,000 per person.
- Single: In case that a booking be for one person, three or five people, the full price will include a supplement of CLP$ 50,000 for season 2021-2022.
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
- Round-trip transport by bus from Puerto Natales to the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Catamaran from the Pehoé Area to Pudeto.
- Accommodations in campsite, in private double tents (include site, tent, sleeping bag and sleeping pad).
- 1st night in Central campsite.
- 2nd night in Central campsite (or Chileno campsite, according to availability).
- 3rd night in Cuernos campsite (or Francés campsite, according to availability).
- 4th night in Paine Grande campsite.
- 5th night in Grey campsite (or Paine Grande campsite, according to availability).
*Because of availability, it may be possible that you have to do the reverse circuit (1st night in Paine Grande or Grey campsite, 2nd night in Paine Grande campsite, 3rd night in Cuernos or Francés campsite, 4th night in Central or Chileno campsite, and 5th night in Central campsite).
- Meals (optional).
- Connection transport between Laguna Armaga and Las Torres Area (CLP$ 3,000 per person*).
- Entrance fee to the Torres del Paine National Park (CLP$ 10,300 for Chileans and US$ 47 for international visitors*).
- Health insurance.
- Medical care in case of an accident.
- Evacuation assistance because of bad weather or reasons of force majeure.
- Travel insurance that covers accidents and cancellations because of reasons of force majeure.
*Prices subject to change without notice.
- Full board meals (breakfast, box-lunch and dinner):
- Normal: CLP$ 299,000 per person.
- Christmas and New Year: CLP$ 317,000 per person.
- Breakfast (day 2 to day 6): coffee, tea, milk, bread, eggs, jam, juice and fruit.
- Box lunch (day 2 to day 6): cold sandwich, cereal bar, chocolate bar, dried fruits and fruit.
- Dinner (day 1 to day 5): menu of the day with first and second course, dessert and water.
*Service available to add from October 20th, 2021.
- A 40 liter backpack for all the circuit.
- A 20-25 liter rucksack for during the day treks.
- Waterproof jacket and pants.
- Polar warm clothes (Polartec or similar).
- Thermal clothing (first layer).
- Short and long sleeved T-shirts.
- Trekking shoes.
- Enough batteries (energy is produced in a sustainable way, so not always there are no sockets to charge batteries).
- Water bottle.
- Sandals (for showers and rest).
- Winter hat and gloves for cold temperatures.
- Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
- Sun block.
- Ziploc bags or similar (to store the garbage).
- Hiking poles.
- Mini kitchenette.
- Camping silverware for cooking and eating.
- Minimum age required of 14 years old to make the activity.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Start: Day 1 at 2:30 pm in Puerto Natales Bus Station.
End: Day 5 at 9:00 pm in Puerto Natales Bus Station.
Day 1: Puerto Natales – Camping Central. The program starts at 2:30 am in the Puerto Natales Bus Station, to take a bus to the Portería Laguna Amarga, where you will enter to the Torres del Paine National Park. After that, if it is available, you will take another transport to the Torre Central area; if don't, you will have to make a soft walk of 2 hours to reach that place, where you must register. After that, you will prepare your things for the next day, and then get som rest.
Day 2: Base of Torres del Paine Trek (13 km, 7 to 8 hours). After breakfast, you will start an upward trek, of 1 and a half hour, that will take you to the Refugio El Chileno. On your way you will be able to enjoy the views of beautiful lakes and the Almirante Nieto Glacier, at 2,600 m of altitude. When you get to the refugio, you will rest for a couple of minutes and then continue for 2 more hours to one of the most amazing places of the park: Base of Torres del Paine. This night you will be staying again at the camping Central.
Day 3: Los Cuernos Trek (11 km, 4 to 5 hours). The trek continues around the Paine Massif, going by the base of Almirante Nieto Mount. During this trek you will see local flora, the Nordenskjöld Lake and the pending glaciers. After 4 or 5 hours walking, you will reach your next destination of the day, Los Cuernos, where you will be able to take the best pictures. At night, we will stay in camping Los Cuernos.
Day 4: Francés Valley Trek (25.3 km, 10 to 12 hours). During this day, you will have to walk 25 km, so we recommend you start the day at 8:00 am. The 2 first hours it’s easy, and you will have a beautiful view of the Nordenskjöld lake. The first stop will be at Campamento Italiano, where you will be able to leave your bags and continue the route only with the most important elements (water, clothes and food). From there, you will start going up for 1 and half hour through the Francés River Valley to reach the Francés Glacier Lookout Point. The trip continues to the Británico Lookout Point, where you will have the most amazing views in the whole national park: Paine Grande, Catedral, Aleta de Tiburón and Cuerno Norte. You will return by the same track to the Campamento Italiano, and then you will continue to the Pehoé Lake, where the camping Paine Grande is located. There, you will spend the night.
Day 5: Grey Glacier Trek (11 km, 4 to 5 hours). During this day, you will be able to visit the Grey Glacier Lookout Point. To get to the first lookout, you have to walk 1 and a half hour, so you can have a first look of your final destination of the day. You will have to continue with the 2 hours trek to reach the main lookout point. The view from here is amazing. After a big effort, you just have to enjoy the view of the Grey Glacier, the Cordón Olguín and the small icebergs. This night you will rest in the Grey camping.
Day 6: Paine Grande Area Trek – Pehoé Lake Catamaran – Puerto Natales (11 km, 4 to 5 hours). After breakfast, you will have to walk through the same path to return to the Paine Grande area, having the last views of the Grey Glacier, passing by Los Patos Lagoon. While you advance, you will have views of the Pehoé Lake and the Cerro Paine Grande, until reaching the pier, where you will have to be before 4:45 pm to take the catamaran to cross the Pehoé Lake to arrive to Pudeto. In this last area, a bus will be waiting to take you back to Puerto Natales. You will arrive to the Puerto Natales Bus Station at 9:00 pm.
Changes for personal reasons
- You will be able to reschedule without any cost or cancel with full refund until 31 days before the beginning of the program.
- With less than 31 days before the beginning of the program, it will not be possible to make changes, cancellations nor any refund.
Changes for reasons related to COVID-19
- In the event of you cannot travel for reasons related to COVID-19, which implies the closure of borders; cancellation of land and/or air transport; contagion by COVID-19 (presenting the proper medical certificate that proves it); quarantine in Torres del Paine city and/or Torres del Paine National Park closure, your will be able to reschedule your booking to make your trip until April 2022. There will be no refund because of the reasons previously identified.
Changes for reasons of force majeure
- There will be no refund because of accidents, road closures, natural disasters, demonstrations, strikes or any other case of force majeure not related to COVID-19 produced before or during the program that make impossible making part or the whole program. In case one or several of these things happen, the local supplier will give a letter to be presented with the insurance company of the traveler, so we recommend you taking out a travel insurance that covers accidents and cancelations for reasons of force majeure.
- Is it possible to stay in Puerto Natales before and after the circuit?
Only if you have the Permiso de Vacaciones (holidays leave that you will be able toobtain if your residence city is in phase 2. This leave gives you 48 hours to travel to your destination (Torres del Paine), having the possibility to spend the night in a place while you still are travelling to your destination, both back and forth. Because of this, it is possible to stay in Puerto Natales the night before and the night after your program.
- How far in advance should I book the program?
This program is highly demanded, and its places are limited, due to the current restrictions of capacity in the campsites as part of the COVID-19 health protocols. Because of this, we recommend you booking as far in advance as possible. Availability is subject to changes every minute.
- How can I make the circuit in a self-guided manner?
In the self-guided manner (without guide), you will go in an individual and independent way walking by the tracks of the park. This way is possible because all tracks of the park are duly marked and because, before beginning the program, you will receive a tutorial about the circuit and a map of it.
- Which are the accommodations characteristics in camping?
In a camping program you will sleep every night in a double private tent (sleeping bag and sleeping pad included), with shared bathroom (hot shower). It is important to notice that the tent will be ready to be used in every accommodations place, that is to say, you will not have to carry, put up nor take down the tent.
- Is it possible to buy food during the circuit?
In each camping there are stands where you can buy snacks, beverages and freeze-dried food (cooked meals that you only have to dip into boiled water to be consumed). There are not restaurants, cafeterias nor bars.
- Is it possible cooking in the camping?
Yes, it is allowed cooking in the camping. You just have to consider that campsites Cuernos and Central have no gas, mini kitchenette nor silverware rental nor sale, while in Paine Grande they can provide you with silverware, and rent you gas and mini kitchenette.
- What happens if I book and then I cannot make the circuit because of reasons related to the pandemic?
You can find our policies in the section “Changes and cancellations policy” of this activity.