- Price per person:
- CLP$ 49.500 per person.
- 9:30 am to 2:00 pm.
- 4 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, equipment and herder.
- Not included:
- Travel insurance with health-care coverage nor guide.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Until August 31, 2019: CLP$ 49,500 per person.
- From September 1, 2019: CLP$ 61,000 per person.
In this 3 hours riding, we will reach the top of the Cerro Dorotea, mountain that marks the border between Chile and Argentina. From the top, we will have an incredible panoramic view of Puerto Natales city, the Almirante Montt Gulf and the Última Esperanza Fjord. During the riding trip, we will be guided by a local gaucho (Patagonian cowboy), with whom we will cross native woods and grasslands to reach the top.
*The activity only has an acompanying herder. If you need a guide (Spanish and English), you will have to pay an extra of CLP$ 37,000 per person, in a double base.
*This activity includes pickup and drop off only in accommodations located inside the urban area of Puerto Natales. It does not include pickup nor drop off in accommodations located outside the urban area of Puerto natales, which are Cabañas Joshen Aonken, Cabañas Kauken, Hotel Lago Grey, Hotel Las Torres, Hotel Llanuras de Diana, Hotel Río Serrano, Hostería Lago del Toro, Hostería Pehoé, Hotel del Paine, Hotel Garden Domes and Hostal El Puestero.