- Price per person:
- CLP$ 200.000 per person.
- 7:30 am to 7:00 pm.
- 11 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), box lunch, snack and kayak equipment.
- Not included:
- Entry ticket to Torres del Paine National Park (see details in the description of the activity) nor travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 60 days.
- Until March 31, 2019: CLP$ 200,000 per peson.
- From October 15, 2019: CLP$ 220,000 per person.
Let's adventure ourselves by the cold waters of southern Chile with this Grey Lake kayak, starting from Puerto Natales, which will require our previous experience in this kind of crafts to traverse the lake, besides two rivers, having great views that combine ice and mountain.
- Pick up at your hotel to go to the coast of the Grey Lake, in the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Once there, our guide will give us some security directions and paddling instructions to do it in an efficient manner, all this with the Paine Grande and Grey Glacier as background scenery.
- We will sail by 1 hour and a half through big ice blocks, seeing its over the years molded shapes thanks to the wind and sun.
- There will be a great view of the Paine Massif and Los Cuernos (the Horns of Paine).
- After paddling in the Grey Lake, we will go downriver by the Grey River, meandering by deep canyons where rapids that require some experience are.
- We will see different aquatic bird species that inhabit the river.
- The route continues near the Paine Massif by several kilometers until the union with the turquoise waters of the Serrano River.
- After 4 hours and a half of being in the water, we will arrive in the Serrano Village.
- We will take our transportation back to Puerto Natales, ending the activity.
*Requires previous experience in kayak navigation.
*If the wind is too strong, it will not be possible to enter the iceberg area. In this case, we will just paddle through the river.
*This activity includes pickup and drop off only in accommodations located inside the urban area of Puerto Natales. It does not include pickup nor drop off in accommodations located outside the urban area of Puerto natales, which are Cabañas Joshen Aonken, Cabañas Kauken, Hotel Lago Grey, Hotel Las Torres, Hotel Llanuras de Diana, Hotel Río Serrano, Hostería Lago del Toro, Hostería Pehoé and Hotel del Paine.
*The tour can be cancelled up to 60 days in advance. The non-reimbursable cost for this is US$ 150, corresponding to organization expenses.
Torres del Paine National Park
- Between October, 2018 and April, 2019.
- Chilean visitors: CLP$ 6,000 per person.
- International visitors: CLP$ 21,000 per person.
Is it possible to re-enter the park with the same ticket on different days?
There is a ticket with a validity of 1 day, and another with a validity of 3 days. If you know that you will re-enter the park more than once in consecutive days, we recommend you buying the 3-days ticket.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.