- Price for Fast Track (3 days):
- 1 person: US$ 2,690.
- Group of 2 people: US$ 1,590 per person.
- Group of 3 people: US$ 1,390 per person.
- Group of 4 to 5 people: US$ 1,290 per person.
- Group of 6 to 8 people: US$ 1,190 per person.
- Private transport between Puerto Natales and the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Private transfer between Domos Chile Nativo and the starting points of the treks.
- Catamaran navigation by the Pehoé Lake.
- Grey Glacier Navigation.
- Accommodations in Domos Chile Nativo, with air mattress, bedding, and shared bathroom.
- Breakfast (coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, orange juice, eggs, ham, cheese, jam, cereals, and yogurt).
- Box lunch (sandwich, cereal bar, chocolate, dried fruits, and fruit).
- Dinner (glass of pisco sour, soup, main course, dessert, and wine).
- Bilingual driver/guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrance ticket to the Torres del Paine National Park
- Flight tickets.
- Health insurance.
- Tips (optional).
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
- 40-liter backpack for all the circuit.
- 20 to 25-liter backpack for short hikes.
- Waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex or similar).
- Fleece clothing (Polartec or similar).
- Thermal clothing (base layer).
- Short and long-sleeved t-shirts.
- Hiking shoes.
- Plenty of batteries (there are no electrical sockets to charge batteries).
- Flip-flops (for showers and resting).
- Winter hat and gloves.
- Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
- Ziploc bags (to store garbage).
- Trekking poles.
- Minimum age required of 16 to make the activity.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Start: Day 1 at 7:00 am at your hotel in Puerto Natales.
End: Day 3 at 7:00 pm at your hotel in Puerto Natales.
Day 1: Transport to the Torres del Paine National Park – Francés Valley (17 km or 10.5 miles, 7 hours).
We will begin this experience with the pickup at your hotel in Puerto Natales to go in our transport to the Torres del Paine National Park. Once in the park, we will have the opportunity to see guanacos and gray foxes, so we will have the opportunity to stop an take some pictures. We will reach Pudeto, where we will board the catamaran that will take us to the Paine Grande Area, from where we will begin our trek. During the trek, we will see the southern face of the Paine Grande Mountain, we will skirt the Skottsberg Lake and then we will take the track that will take us to the hanging bridge of the Francés River. From that place we will have the first views of the Francés Glacier and we will obtain different perspectives while we go up from a gap of 300 meters (984 ft.) from our original point. We will arrive at the Francés lookout, from where we will have a panoramic view of the park, and we will enjoy our box lunch. After resting a couple of minutes, we will go back by the same track to the catamaran for the navigation back to Pudeto. There, our transport will be waiting to go to the Río Serrano Area, where are located the domes in which we will spend our first night.
Day 2: Pingo Valley – Grey Glacier Navigation (8 km or 5 miles, 4 hours).
We will get up very early to have breakfast and then take the shuttle to Grey Lake Area. Here, we will begin the trek to the Pingo Valley, place where we will be able to visit the Cascada de los Salmones (Salmon Waterfall). We will stop by a moment to see the landscape, take pictures, and then go back by the same track. We will enjoy our box lunch along the Pingo River, and in the afternoon, we will walk to the dock, through a lengas forest, to make a navigation to the Grey Glacier. For an hour, we will be able to see the icebergs and get closer to the glacier's wall, one of the most important tourist attractions of the Torres del Paine National Park. When this part of the day is over, we will go back by land to the Río Serrano Area for dinner and resting in the domes.
Day 3: Base of the Torres del Paine Lookout – Transport to Puerto Natales (18 km or 11 miles, 8 hours).
Like the day before, we will get up early to go by land to the Las Torres Area, from where we will begin our trek. We will follow the line of the Ascencio River, through a valley with the same name, and after that we will enter to a lenga forest, to get to the beginning of the moraine. After going up by this rocky ground, we will reach the Base of Torres del Paine lookout point, where we will find these three granite masses characteristic of the park. We will take pictures, enjoy our box lunch and prepare to begin the way back by the same path to our transfer, which will take us back to Puerto Natales, where we will end the activity.