Price for Chileans and foreign people with permanent residence, based in double occupancy, for the W Circuit (5 days):
- From September October 6 to 15, 2019 and from April 18 to 26, 2020: CLP$ 1,023,000 per person.
- From October 16 to 31, 2019 and from April 1 to 17, 2020: CLP$ 1,290,000 per person.
- From November 1 to December 14, 2019 and from January 21 to March 31, 2020: CLP$ 1,617,000 per person.
- From December 15, 2019 to January 20, 2020: CLP$ 1,785,000 per person.
Price for foreign people, based in double occupancy for the W Circuit (5 days):
- From September October 6 to 15, 2019 and from April 18 to 26, 2020: CLP$ 860,000 per person.
- From October 16 to 31, 2019 and from April 1 to 17, 2020: CLP$ 1,085,000 per person.
- From November 1 to December 14, 2019 and from January 21 to March 31, 2020: CLP$ 1,359,000 per person.
- From December 15, 2019 to January 20, 2020: CLP$ 1,500,000 per person.
- Pickup and drop off in Punta Arenas and Puerto Natales.
- Roundtrip transportation by vehicle between Puerto Natales and the EcoCamp Patagonia.*
- One way transportation by vehicle from EcoCamp Patagonia to Pudeto.
- Navigation in catamaran by the Pehoé Lake.
- Navigation in boat by the Grey Lake.
- One way transportation by vehicle from the Hotel Lago Grey to EcoCamp Patagonia.
- 1st night in EcoCamp Patagonia (double standard dome, with double or queen-size bed and shared bathroom).
- 2nd night in Refugio Paine Grande (shared room with bunks or double tent, with sleeping bag, and shared bathroom).
- 3rd night in EcoCamp (double standard dome, with double or queen-size bed and shared bathroom)
- 4th night in EcoCamp (double standard dome, with double or queen-size bed and shared bathroom).
- Breakfast (except for the first day).
- Lunch (every day; day 1 with menu, and the rest of the days with box lunch format).
- Dinner (every day, except for the last day).
- Entry ticket to the Milodon Cave.
- Entry ticket to the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Baggage carriage service.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
*There is the possibility to coordinate the pickup and drop off in Punta Arenas and El Calaafte. For this, you must write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us in which place you want to be picked up.
- Plain tickets.
- Unspecified drinks and snacks.
- Health and accidents insurance (mandatory).
- Tips (optional).
- Choose the departure date in the calendar.
- Choose the number of people.
- Click in "Add to the cart".
- Pay online the total price of the program.
- Once paid, the booking is subject to confirmation, according to availability, and it will be confirmed within the next 24 to 72 business hours (bear in mind that this frame could be extended to 7 business days during periods of high demand).
- 30 liters (maximum) backpack to carry the things you will use during the daily treks.
- Waterproof rain cover for your backpack.
- Waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex or similar).
- Polar type warm clothes (Polartec or similar).
- Thermal clothes (first layer).
- Long and short sleeved T-shirt.
- Trek shoes.
- Extra shoes.
- Enough batteries.
- Flip-flops (for showers and rest)
- Knit cap and gloves for the cold.
- Sun hat.
- Lip balm.
- Ziploc bags or similar (to store the garbage)
- Trek poles (recommended).
- US dollars in cash to buy water, snacks and souvenirs in the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Minimum age required of 10 years old to make the activity.
- For children from 10 to 12 years old, the parents must send a formal letter, indicating that the underage person is in physical conditions to make a trek of this intensity, and authorizing to hire a private guide in case the children have a problem during the tour.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Day 1: Arriving to the EcoCamp Patagonia. According to what we have coordinated previously, we will be waiting for you in Punta Arenas, in Puerto Natales, or in the Terminal Rodoviario de Puerto Natales, if you come from El Calafate. Whatever our starting point be, we will pass by our office in the city of Puerto Natales to make the check-in and, depending on the hour, we will have lunch in a restaurant or we will have a box lunch in the way. Then, we will begin the road to the Torres del Paine National Park, but not before visiting the Milodon Cave Natural Monument, discovered at the end of the 19th Century and where were remains of this herbivore mammal, extinct towards the end of the Pleistocene. We will continue the way with views of the Patagonian landscapes in which we will find typical flora and fauna of the area. Once in the EcoCamp, we will be able to have dinner and rest to begin our adventure the next day.
Day 2: French Valley – Refugio Paine Grande (25 km of walking, 8 hours). After breakfast, we will take the vehicle that will transport us to Pudeto, where we will board the catamaran to navigate the Pehoé Lake. In the disembarking point, we will begin our trek of the day by a long and steep-sloped track by which we will get to the heart of the Paine Massif. We will continue the walking to the Francés River, from where we will have a privileged view of the valley. We will continue going up to see the geological formations of the valley in detail, and we will make a pause to eat and rest. The return will be by the same track, to get to Paine Grande, in the lake's shore that we will have navigated during the morning. Here we will pass our second night, whether it be in the refugio or the campsite, according to the availability.
Day 3: Grey Glacier – EcoCamp Patagonia (14 km of walking, 9 hours). This day begins with a trek. We will experience the morning without vehicles, alone in touch with nature. We will give a last look to the Pehoé Lake and we will begin walking to the north, boarding the Grey Lake. We will arrive at the Grey Beach, where we will have time to make a picnic and rest before boarding the boat that will take us by the lake, close to the Grey Glacier. After have taken the corresponding pictures and have enjoyed the landscape, we will cross the lake to the disembarking point, in the Hotel Lago Grey, where our vehicle will be waiting for us to take us to the EcoCamp Patagonia, where we will have dinner and rest for the next day.
Day 4: Las Torres Base – EcoCamp Patagonia (21 km of walking, 8 hours). We will leave the EcoCamp to the Hostería Las Torres, from where we will begin to climb up by the track that goes to the Ascencio Valley. As we move forward, we will cross by a river and pass by a lengas forest, until we arrive at the moraine, a mass of rocks in which we will have to prove our strength. The reward of our effort: Las Torres Base, viewpoint from where we will see the Torres del Paine rise from a turquoise colored lagoon. In this place and with this view, after the pictures and a break, we will have lunch as a picnic, so then we return by the same track to the EcoCamp.
Day 5: Departure from EcoCamp Patagonia. This last day will be our goodbye from the Torres del Paine National Park, as well as the Classic W Circuit and its other options, leaving the EcoCamp Patagonia in the vehicle that will take us to the place informed at the beginning of the tour: Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or El Calafate.
- There is no 100% refund if you cancel this tour.
- If you cancel with more than 31 days in advance, you will have only an 80% refund of the deposit paid for the booking, due to the supplier’s policies.
- If you cancel with less than 31 days in advance, we will not refund any part of the deposit paid for the booking.