- Price per person:
- CLP$ 149.000 per person.
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- 8 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, navigation, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and lunch.
- Not included:
- Travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, trekking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, closed toe shoes and hat and gloves to protecto yourself from cold.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 30 days.
We will begin the day with the pickup at your hotel in Puerto Natales, so then we go to the pier in which we will board the boat to cross the Última Esperanza Fjord. With this we will begin the Estancia La Península Full Day, admiring the Patagonian landscape from the water and having information about the geography and the history of the region.
Once in mainland, the people who live permanently in the estancia will receive us and we will prepare to make an activity to be chosen in that moment, between trekking, horseback riding and 4x4 ride. Every one of them has a duration of two hours and it will be made inside the estancia, having access to landscapes, in which we will be able to take pictures. Once back from the activity, we will have a roasted lamb for lunch, with wine and homemade sauces.
Later, we will see a demonstration of the work of sheepdogs and sheep shearing, as part of the explanation of the work in a traditional estancia of the Patagonia. Finally, we will go through the facilities of the place and we will have leisure time, before taking the navigation back to Puerto Natales.
*Children from 0 to 4 years, free tour. For people aged 5 and over, full price.