- Price per person:
- CLP$ 90.000 per person.
- 6:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- 8 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), entry ticket to park, hiking equipment, mountain pants and jacket and satellite phone.
- Not included:
- Ascent in char lifts (CLP$ 10.000).
- Meeting Point:
- Agencia Politur (Av. Bernardo O'Higgins 635, Pucón).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, trekking clothing, trekking shoes, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack and water.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Good physical condition.
- Weigh between 30 and 100 kg.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation policy :
- 48 hours.
We leave at 6:30 am from Pucón to the volcano Ski Center, where begins the ascent. We will walk for 4 to 5 hours with our group and an expert guide, enjoying an incredible view that improves as we climb.
Around 2:00 pm, we will arrive at the crater of the volcano, at 2,847 meters high.
The view from the summit is spectacular and we can see around us eight towering volcanoes: Llaima, Lonquimay, Sierra Nevada, Quetrupillán, Lanin, Choshuenco, Osorno and Tolhuaca. Besides, we can see the beautiful lakes Caburga Calafquén, Huilipun, Neltume, Panguipulli and Villarrica.
*Our recommendation is you to bring first layer, polar or sweatshirt as second layer, windbreaker as third layer, closed and high trek shoes, long socks, cap, gloves, sunblock, sunglasses, water and food for the hike
*The summit arrival is subjected to the participants' physical conditions as well as the area's weather conditions.
*In case you don't have shoes, we have some pairs. To ask for these, you must e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org at the moment you book the activity, indicating your age and size.