- Price per person:
- CLP$ 90.000 per person.
- 6:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- 8 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), entry ticket to park, hiking equipment, mountain pants and jacket and satellite phone.
- Meeting Point:
- Agencia Politur (Av. Bernardo O'Higgins 635, Pucón).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, trekking clothing, trekking shoes, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack and water.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Good physical condition.
- Weigh between 30 and 100 kgs..
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation Policy :
- 12 hours.
We leave at 6:30 hrs. fromPucón, until the volcano Ski Center, where begins the ascent. Walk of 4-5 hours with our group and expert guide, enjoying an incredible view improves as we climb.
Around 14 hrs, arrive at the crater of the volcano, at an altitude of 2847 meters.
The view from the summit is spectacular and can see around us eight towering volcanoes Llaima, Lonquimay, Sierra Nevada, Quetrupillán, Lanin, Choshuenco, Osorno and Tolhuaca. In addition, we can see the beautiful lakes Caburga Calafquén, Huilipun, Neltume, Panguipulli and Villarrica.