- Price per person:
- CLP$ 15.000 per person.
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- 3 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English) and rafting equipment.
- Meeting Point:
- Av. Bernardo O'Higgins 635, Pucón.
- What to bring:
- Bathing suit, towel and ropa de cambio (muda).
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Not suitable for people with respiratory or circulatory problems.
- Weigh between 30 and 100 kg.
- Minimum age required of 8 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
The most popular family Whitewater Rafting in Pucón, at the Trancura river, through native forests, waterfalls and unique landscapes. Experience 13 kms of adventure. with grade III rapids, suitable for children, youth, adults and seniors.
Departure from Pucón, traveling about 15 kms. Caburgua direction to reach in about 30 minutes to the starting point. After giving the entire equipment, there will be a talk and safety instructions for the activity. The Whitewater Rafting lasts an hour and fifteen minutes.
If you prefer something more extreme, and you are over 14 years old, we recommend Trancura Alto Whitewater Rafting.