- Price per person:
- CLP$ 25.000 per person.
- 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
- 4 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English) and rafting equipment.
- Meeting Point:
- Av. Bernardo O'Higgins 635.
- What to bring:
- Bathing suit, towel and ropa de cambio (muda).
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Not suitable for people with respiratory or circulatory problems.
- Weigh between 30 and 100 kg.
- Age limit for children is 14 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Confirmation policy:
- The departure will be confirmed once we gather a minimum of 4 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Descend raft down the Trancura river, through native forests, waterfalls and unique landscapes. Will be 13 kms. adventure, in a river of class IV and V.
Departure from Pucón, traveling about 15 kms. Caburgua direction to reach in about 30 minutes to the starting point. By the whole team participants will be delivered, along with a safety briefing and instructions. This activity is not of greatest danger, as we work with professional guides and safety kayakers.
*During the winter, it is a mid-level activity.