- Price per person:
- CLP$ 28.000 per person.
- 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
- 4 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English) and rafting equipment.
- Not included:
- Travel insurance.
- Meeting Point:
- Av. Bernardo O'Higgins 635, Pucón.
- What to bring:
- Bathing suit, towel and ropa de cambio (muda).
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Not suitable for people with respiratory or circulatory problems.
- Weigh between 30 and 100 kg.
- Age limit for children is 14 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Descend raft down the Trancura river, through native forests, waterfalls and unique landscapes. Will be 13 kms. adventure, in a river of class IV and V, in a boat for maximum 6 people.
Departure from Pucón, traveling about 15 kms. Caburgua direction to reach in about 30 minutes to the starting point. By the whole team participants will be delivered, along with a safety briefing and instructions. This activity is not of greatest danger, as we work with professional guides and safety kayakers.
*During the winter, it is a mid-level activity.