- Price per person:
- CLP$ 35.000 per person.
- 12:15 pm to 7:45 pm and 6:00 pm to 12:30 am.
- 6 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and entry ticket to the hot springs.
- Meeting Point:
- Av. Bernardo O'Higgins 635, Pucón.
- What to bring:
- Bathing suit, towel, snack and water.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will leave Pucón at 6:00 pm to go towards the Geometrical Hot Springs complex, one of the few thermal centers that are open at night. This is located in one of the most beautiful places in southern Chile, in the native forests of the Villarrica National Park, 90 minutes from Pucón, surrounded by mountains, lagoons and rivers.
The thermal center has 20 natural pools with temperatures from 30°C to 45°C, coffee shop, dressing rooms and bathrooms.