- Price per person:
- CLP$ 39.000 per person.
- 12:15 pm to 7:45 pm.
- 6 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and entry ticket to the hot springs.
- Not included:
- Travel insurance.
- Meeting Point:
- Av. Bernardo O'Higgins 635, Pucón.
- What to bring:
- Bathing suit, towel, snack and water.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will leave Pucón in this Termas Geométrica Shuttle, place located at 9.9 miles from Coñaripe, in a trip that lasts around 2 hours. This is one of the few thermal centers that are open at night. It is inside one of the most beautiful places in southern Chile, in the native forests of the Villarrica National Park, surrounded by mountains, lagoons and rivers.
The thermal center has 20 natural pools with temperatures from 30 °C to 45 °C, coffee shop, dressing rooms and bathrooms, facilities that we will be able to use and where we will stay for around 3 hours. After that, we will return to the city of Pucón.
*The night time is available only in January and February.