- Price per person:
- CLP$ 109.000 per person.
- 6:30 am to 7:00 pm
- 12 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English), entry ticket to park, hiking equipment, mountain pants and jacket and satellite phone.
- Not included:
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, trekking clothing, trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack and water.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Children between 14 and 18 years old require a parent or guardians permission and signature.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Good physical condition.
- Weigh between 30 and 100 kg.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
With 2382 meters high, the Quetrupillán is located between Villarrica and Lanin volcanoes.
It's a great family alternative. While not the best known in the area, many prefer their rise due to the reduced presence of tourists, and the lush native forest that accompanies us the first part of the climb.
It is a softer trekking compared to other volcanoes in the area, but the view from the crater is just as spectacular as that of Villarrica, unless it is an active volcano.