- Price per person:
- CLP$ 25.000 per person.
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- 3 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English) and hydrospeed equipment.
- What to bring:
- Bathing suit, towel and ropa de cambio (muda).
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Minimum age required of 14 years old.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Not suitable for people with respiratory or circulatory problems.
- Weigh between 30 and 100 kg.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Feel the adrenaline in this decline in hidrospeed by Trancura and Liucura rivers. This activity involves rafting on a personal watercraft (table), must overcome many obstacles boldly presenting the river, surrounded by native forest and unique views of the Villarrica volcano.
About 15 kms. from Pucon, our adventure begins with the delivery of equipment and instruction and safety briefing along with training to acquire perfect knowledge of the functioning of the tables and how to react to the twists and possible rollover.
Then we entered the water for an hour and fifteen minutes, will travel 14 kms. river, passing five class III. The declines are always performed guided by one or more guides groups, along with a raft of support that ensure at all times for the safety of the participants.