- Price per person:
- from CLP$ 40.000 per person.
- 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- 4 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, expert guide and birdwatching equipment.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum age required of 3 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
Going down the river is an excellent alternative for capturing images of waterfowls and shorebirds, while we go on the side of a typical native forest of southern Chile.
Enjoy a relaxing activity with expert guides in the area, Liucura descending the river by raft or boat. We can observe different types of birds such as kingfishers, ducks and pidenes, among others.