- Price per person:
- S/ 129.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- 7 hours.
- Shared transport, box lunch, expert guide and pickup at the hotel (just the city area).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, 40-liter backpack forthe whole circuit and trek poles.
- Good physical condition.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
Let's get to know part of the Cordillera Negra with this Wilcacocha Lagoon trek, which will make us get in touch with nature and have spectacular views of the mountains in front, which form the Cordillera Blanca.
- We will leave Huaraz to the south, towards the Alley of Huaylas.
- Our destination is Shansha, from where we will begin a 2 hours ascent trek by the Cordillera Negra.
- We will see the vegetation of the area and the landscape that surround the tracks of the mountain range.
- Once in the Wilcacocha Lagoon, we will have 1 hour to rest, eat and take photographs.
- After that, we will walk downwards for 2 more hours, and then get back to the city of Huaraz.
Is there a place where we can buy lunch?
Unfortunately, not. For this tour you have to prepare and take with you a box lunch for having lunch in the same place you will visit, enjoying the landscape. Remember bringing your garbage back with you to the city where you can put it where it corresponds.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.