- Price Santa Cruz Trek (4 days): S/ 399 per person.
- Hotel pick up (only city area).
- Shared transportation.
- Water from the second day on.
- General first-aid kit.
- Camping equipment (shared double tent and sleeping pad).
- Synthetic sleeping bag.
- Cooking equipment.
- Donkeys for luggage carriage (5 kg or 11 lb. per person).
- Portable toilet.
- Entrance ticket for 4 to 30 days to the Huascarán National Park:
- International visitors: S/. 150 per person.
- Peruvians: S/. 75 per person.
- Children (5 to 16 years): S/. 35 per person.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Travel insurance.
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
- Doen sleeping bag: S/ 50 per person.
- A 40 to 70 liter backpack for all the circuit.
- Waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex of similar).
- Polar warm clothes (Polartec or similar).
- Thermal clothing (first layer).
- Short and long sleeved T-shirts.
- Trekking shoes.
- Enough batteries (there is no energy to charge electronic devices in te road).
- Flip-flops (for showers, rest and river crossing, it it were necessary).
- Winter hat and gloves for cold temperatures.
- Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
- Sun block.
- Personal first-aid kit.
- Water bottle (Nalgene or similar).
- Ziploc bags or similar (to store the garbage).
- Hiking poles.
Start: 5:30 am at the meeting point in Huaraz.
End: 7:00 pm in downtown Huaraz.
Day 1: Huaraz – Portachuelo Pass – Paria (3 hours of trekking).
We will meet early at our meeting point to take our vehicle to the starting point of the trek. We will pass through various towns, including the Portachuelo pass at an altitude of 4,767 meters (15,640 feet), before reaching Lake Llanganuco. We will start the day's trek from here, and pass through the town of Huaripampa before reaching the Paria camp to eat dinner and go to sleep.
Day 2: Punta Unión – Taullipampa (6 hours of trekking).
We will leave camp early for the highest point of the day, Punta Unión, at an altitude of 4,750 meters (15,584 feet). They say this trail was used in pre-Columbian times to transport goods. From this point, and if cloud conditions permit, we will be able to enjoy views of the majority of the mountains of the Santa Cruz Valley. After taking a short break and some pictures, we will continue on the descent until the next camp, Taullipampa.
Day 3: Llamacorral (5 hours of trekking).
We will get up to eat breakfast and then start the day's trek. We will see different mountains along the way, such as Artesonraju, Alpamayo, and Taulliraju, among others, as well as some lakes: Hatuncocha and Arhuaycocha. Then, we will arrive at our last camp, Taullipampa, to eat dinner and go to sleep.
Day 4: Cashapampa – Huaraz (3 hours of trekking).
We will eat breakfast and start the hike down to Cashapampa while observing the change in vegetation in the landscape. Our vehicle will be awaiting us here to take us back to the city of Huaraz to end the activity.
- You will be able to reschedule without any cost or cancel with full refund until 72 hours before the beginning of the program. After that period, it will not be possible to make changes or cancellations.