- Pick up no hotel (just city area).
- General first-aid kit.
- Sleeping pads.
- Cooking equipment.
- Shared transportation.
- Entry ticket to the Huascarán National Park (S/. 65).
- Sleeping bag.
What to bring
- A 40 to 70 liter backpack for all the circuit.
- Waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex of similar).
- Polar warm clothes (Polartec or similar).
- Thermal clothing (first layer).
- Short and long sleeved T-shirts.
- Trekking shoes.
- Technical mountain equipment (gaiters, harness, piolet and crampons).
- Enough batteries (there is no energy to charge electronic devices in te road).
- Flip-flops (for showers, rest and river crossing, it it were necessary).
- Winter hat an d gloves for cold temperatures.
- Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
- Sun block.
- Personal first-aid kit.
- Water bottle (Nalgene or similar).
- Ziploc bags or similar (to store the garbage).
- Hiking poles.
- Sleeping bag.
How to book
- Choose the departure date in the calendar.
- Choose the number of people.
- Click in "Add to cart."
- Pay online the total price of the program.
- Once payed, the booking is subjected to confirmation according to the availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us to email@example.com.
- If you cancel your booking until 15 days before the beginning of the activity, we will refund 30% of the total price.
Let's reach the summit with this Ranrapalca Mountain climb of 5 days, which will marvel us with the Andes landscapes, considering the team work guided by our expert instructors.
Day 1: Huaraz – Pashpa – Ishinca Base Camp
- We will leave Huaraz at 8:00 am.
- The road that we will take is the one to the north of the Alley of Huaylas towards Paltay.
- Our first stop will be Pashpa, at 3,600 m high.
- A herder will be waiting for us to move the logistics to the Ishinca Base Camp, at 3,600 m high.
- In this place we will pass our first night to begin the ascent the next day.
Day 2: Ishinca Base Camp – Ranrapalca Camp One
- Break camp to begin the 5 hours ascent.
- Our destination will be the Ranrapalca Camp One, at 5,200 m high.
- Here we will spend the night, watching the great mountain that waits for us.
Day 3: Ranrapalca Camp One – Ranrapalca Summit – Ranrapalca Camp One
- This day begins at 1:00 am with the breakfast.
- The ascent will be by the eastern wall, climbing the mountain during 7 hours to the Ranrapalca summit, at 6,162 m high.
- We will have a privileged view of several mountains around: Ishinca, Tocllaraju, Copa, Cayesh and Pucaranra, among others.
- After enjoying the moment and recover some energy, we will descend the wall rappelling and walk to the Ranrapalca Camp One for resting and spend the night.
Day 4: Ranrapalca Camp One – Ishinca Base Camp
- We will break camp and begin a 5 hours trek towards the Ishinca Base Camp.
- Here we will pass our last night of adventure, watching the sunset in the mountains.
Day 5: Ishinca Base Camp – Pashpa – Huaraz
- After breaking camp, we will make a 4 hours trek to reach Pashpa.
- Here a bus will be waiting to take us back towards the city of Huaraz in a 1 hour trip, where we will end the activity.