- Price per person:
- from S/ 129.00 per person.
- 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- 12 hours.
- Private transportation, expert guide, first-aid kit and pickup at the hotel (just the city area).
- Not included:
- Lunch nor entrance ticket of 1 day to the Huacarán National Park per person (S/. 30 international visitors; S/. 11 Peruvians; S/. 5 children).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, 40-liter backpack forthe whole circuit and trek poles.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Good physical condition.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- 1 persona: S/ 359.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 190 per person.
- Group of 3 people: S/ 179 per person.
- Group of 4 and 5 people: S/ 160 per person.
- Group of 6 and 7 people: S/ 145 per person.
- Group of 8 people: S/129 per person.
Let's traverse the Cordillera Blanca with this Parón Lagoon trek that will allow us getting to know this lagoon, the biggest in the Cordillera Blanca, and have privileged views of the mountains that form it.
- We will leave Huaraz to the north, heading towards the Alley of Huaylas.
- The route will take us to Caraz, to then continue to the front of Parón.
- From this point, we will follow the road to the Parón Lagoon, at 4,200 m high.
- We will make a pause to take photographs of the turquoise lagoon and the Pirámide Garcilaso mountain.
- From here we will go through the ravine watching queñuales, typical tree from the Andes, and the higher mountains of the Cordillera Blanca: Chacraraju, Artesonraju and Huandoy.
- We will continue the 3 hours trek until arriving at the Artesoncocha Lagoon, at 4,300 m high, where we will make another 1 hour pause to eat and take photographs.
- We will return to get on the bus and go back to the city of Huaraz.
Is there a place where we can buy lunch?
Unfortunately, not. For this tour you have to prepare and take with you a box lunch for having lunch in the same place you will visit, enjoying the landscape. Remember bringing your garbage back with you to the city where you can put it where it corresponds.
More doubts? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.